Bouncer is thinking about competing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    Actually I think my boy could compete, he woulda beat many.guys on condition. Not pro standard but could do an under 80kg and qualify for nationals over here.

Under 80s just never win the overall, just the way it is.
    Lol that's possible, but what's the point of trying to do that while he has a much better chance in physique...

Lol B I would post a pic but im too paranoid to post a pic of myself while im always talking about doing illegal shit here, in an open forum.

If he got up to around 250 he might stand a better chance, too skinny right now

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
      I would post a pic but im too paranoid to post a pic of myself while im always talking about doing illegal shit here, in an open forum.

Comment

Lol that's possible, but what's the point of trying to do that while he has a much better chance in physique...

Lol B I would post a pic but im too paranoid to post a pic of myself while im always talking about doing illegal shit here, in an open forum.

If he got up to around 250 he might stand a better chance, too skinny right now
        ya bro come one dont use that as excuse. you can film yourself injecting steroids and they can not do a damn thing to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          ya bro come one dont use that as excuse. you can film yourself injecting steroids and they can not do a damn thing to you.
          Internet is called the prosecution's playground for a reason. I rather not take any chances given my profession.

Comment

Internet is called the prosecution's playground for a reason. I rather not take any chances given my profession.

Comment

ya you might get in trouble with your work but legaly there is not a thing anyone can do to you. Nothing and its a proven fact.
              you ever watch moonshiners. the police tried to aresst one of them from the show. guy never even ended up in hand cuffs cuz it is nothing no way to prove is moonshine. same with steroids no way to prove what you are injecting. besides you think some LE is sitting here wanting to bust you for a cycle,lol no fucking way. now if you were selling it maybe but not using it no way and even if they wanted they cant.

Comment

Lol @ using a scripted reality show as a legal example.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                  Stop posting brah. :grin:

Comment

lol like i said, taking this risk for me is dumb and i wont do it. I have no problem txting u my picture tho if that makes u sleep better little B lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      ya you might get in trouble with your work but legaly there is not a thing anyone can do to you. Nothing and its a proven fact.
                      you ever watch moonshiners. the police tried to aresst one of them from the show. guy never even ended up in hand cuffs cuz it is nothing no way to prove is moonshine. same with steroids no way to prove what you are injecting. besides you think some LE is sitting here wanting to bust you for a cycle,lol no fucking way. now if you were selling it maybe but not using it no way and even if they wanted they cant.
                      lol bro even if im not found guilty just the investigation would put me out of my job for good.

Comment

lol like i said, taking this risk for me is dumb and i wont do it. I have no problem txting u my picture tho if that makes u sleep better little B lol
                        Txting me? Are you implying that you have my number or that you want it? Why would you not just pm it to me? Don't be creepy bro.

Comment

Bouncer I want your number bro

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                            lol it is ture though am I right?

Comment

lol bro even if im not found guilty just the investigation would put me out of my job for good.
                              yes totaly understand that thats why I said I have no clue on your job just the legal part you would never be found guilty and prob never even charged. but your job thats different i have no clue.

are you a secrete agent like Rado is? just kidding by the way

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                                Txting me? Are you implying that you have my number or that you want it? Why would you not just pm it to me? Don't be creepy bro.
                                u r reading wayy to much into it B. All im implying is that if for u to take some criticism its necessary for u to see my picture i can show it but just not post it here.

Comment

Working...
                                X