2013 Mr O Results and Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BBAddict View Post
    LOL, I know. I kept hoping he would realize he was being a douche and come back around to the way he looked back in 2001...if that's possible for him anymore. I'm just old and sentimental!
    He tried his best bro. He is 40 years old and has used ungodly amounts of drugs. his body just doesnt respond the way it did 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      Agree with everyone... Kai looks like a bloated pig.
      This!

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        Outsized but not outdefined. Kai looks smoother than Phil in most poses, imo.
        I have to agree,,,if KAI came in a little sharper and more crisp,, he could could have took the show. His size is unreal.

Comment

LOL

Comment

:lmao: WTF? How long ago was that, and why do they both have on swimming trunks?lol

Comment

its photoshop dumbass

Comment

They look better.

Comment

disagree, waist is to wide for their upper bodies in the photoshop. if its a midsection contest i kill these losers. im the uncrowned mr O imo. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    its photoshop dumbass
                    Oh that explains it.lol they're so much smaller I thought it was some weird back in the day pic or something...thanks dickhead! :thankyou: :)

Comment

All in good fun by the way bro. :grin: I will admit that was a total "dumbass moment"lol. Was waking up with my coffee, neurons weren't firing yet obviously
                      Last edited by MattG; 10-09-13, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X