No announcement yet.

Npc fort lauderdale cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH PUSHED HIM OUT OF STAGE!!!! GOOD IDEA FOR NEXT TIME!

Comment

serious. I will never understand what it accomplishes to get on stage looking like shit. People always say.. "well at least he did it"... DID FUCKING WHAT???? Embarased himself on stage is wtf he did. Holy horrendous herpies, guy looks fucking horrible.

flip, you clearly killed it in that last photo. the others dont compare. props my brother.

this ladies and gentleman is what a winner looks like.

Comment

This on the other hand is what a delusional beta looks like. A born turd if you will. If this turd ever comes here and asks me for diet adivce, I will suggest he ingest large amounts of hemotoxins..

Comment

Yeah some of these dudes that go out there seriously have to be dillusional. How could you not look at yourself and say "damn, I don't look half as good as everybody else. I'm not ready yet." Stupid bastards have no fucking clue, just float thru life like a total idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            This on the other hand is what a delusional beta looks like. A born turd if you will. If this turd ever comes here and asks me for diet adivce, I will suggest he ingest large amounts of hemotoxins..

Christ just now saw this at home and not on a phone screen...this jagoff is something else huh? loose skin on his stomach and fuckin saggy ass gyno titties. WOW. "Um, yeah I look good enough to step on a stage" pffff, what a dickhead

Comment

Filippe great work! You looked awesome on stage.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                Christ just now saw this at home and not on a phone screen...this jagoff is something else huh? loose skin on his stomach and fuckin saggy ass gyno titties. WOW. "Um, yeah I look good enough to step on a stage" pffff, what a dickhead
                Some people would say "he was probably fat at one time and worked hard to get there so go easy on him..."

To that I say... LAAADYYY FUCKING DAH! So he was fat and lost weight, great. But that does not mean you get on stage! The stage is for a higher level, not a sack of shit that couldn't put down a fucken hoagie.

P.S. Anyone notice Mr.I is nowhere to be found when props are due in a thread like this? Fucken annoys me.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  Some people would say "he was probably fat at one time and worked hard to get there so go easy on him..."

To that I say... LAAADYYY FUCKING DAH!
                  WAAAAELL LAA DE FRICKIN' DA - YouTube

:thumup:

Comment

lmao exactly

Comment

Hey just saw this. Nice job! Props to putting it out there!

Comment

Thanks funiishiriman! And bouncer and mattg too! Really appreciate the words guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Filippe12 View Post
                          Hey guys just giving you heads up. I competed last saturday on Novice and open light heavy weight. Weigh in friday at 195.2 and on saturday I was about 199 pounds on stage! Got 1st in novice and 2nd on open light heavyweight! GOT CLASSIFIED FOR NATIONALS BUT I am skipping this nationals in november and get ready for next year...here is some pics! BY THE WAY I COMPETED 2 DAYS AGO AND TODAY I AM ALREADY 216 lol CHEERS
                          SUPER work my man! Keep it up,,awesome physique!

Comment

Working...
                          X