No announcement yet.

well its british finals and here we are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An extreme case I'm thinking about is King Kamali, at one point early on he looked amazing. He then proceeded to destroy himself year after year.

Comment

Looks great !!!!

Comment

ya he looks awesome. what does he weight? you said super heavy what is that? he don't look huge.
        pic makes me wanna go lift some weights and eat a chicken breast,lol

Comment

Smashed it!

Super heavyweight winner age 25

Got loads pics but for now I'm shattered, been long weekend

See anyone thats going in march at the Arnold Classic in Ohio
          Attached Files

Comment

Awesome. Congrats to him.

Comment

Couple w james and one of the iverall winner Nathan Sylvester
              Attached Files

Comment

Congrats to him. :clapback:

Comment

Fair play to overall winner

Sick genetics also
                  Attached Files

Comment

James Hollingshead UKBFF British finals Super hea…: James Hollingshead UKBFF British finals Super heavyweight champion - YouTube

Mass and bulk getting destroyed by balance symetry and condition.

He wins this class and beats bigger guys

Comment

James Hollingshead head - 2014 UKBFF British fina…: James Hollingshead head - 2014 UKBFF British finals champion - YouTube

Posing routine

Comment

2014 UKBFF British finals - James Hollingshead: 2014 UKBFF British finals - James Hollingshead - YouTube

Winner announced

Comment

Boom
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            Diet and cycle. Because IMO he looks better than Olympia guys. A lot of the top pro's looked like that early on but every single damn one of them seems to think they can improve on perfection and end up ruining perfection!

Please please do not continue to try and pack more size onto him. You fuck up the tight midsection and the look will be forever lost no matter how big he gets.
                            Diet was pretty old school clean w carb manipulation

Not gonna go into cycle but I'll say one thing, that condition was obtained with no use of T3

B, I hear ya, he's very well balanced, great leverage and strength; 15 reps 500lb squat, 15 reps 400lb bench, 700lb deadlift etc.

We'll probably go do the ameteur arnold classic and while he would need more size, its a case of putting on more of what he has not turning him into a barrell.

His waist is good but its not a wasp waist

Comment

He looks fantastic! Congrats to him!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                                Smashed it!

Super heavyweight winner age 25

Got loads pics but for now I'm shattered, been long weekend

See anyone thats going in march at the Arnold Classic in Ohio
                                All props to him, looked great. But I have to point something out that's bugging me and I believe it ties into steroid abuse/use.

Iv'e seen many bald and balding guys at the age of 25 and I realize natural guys go bald all the time. But this dude is full on chrome dome at such a young age. I have to believe the drugs accelerated his balding by many years.

Takes nothing away from his body, I'm not saying it does.. but I was pretty shocked when you posted a full head pic of him. It looks like a 40 year old head on a young body.

Comment

Working...
                                X