Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Down Syndrome fella does a bodybuilding show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is brutal truth and there is moral bullshit. The later helps you sleep.

Why did you feel the need to announce that if you were there you would stand and clap? Why make that point? I know you better than you know yourself because my mind isn't clouded by fake morals.

Comment

Lol take it how you want

Comment

I saw a video where he was talking like that and it was as if someone hit a switch a minute in and he started making a Yoda voice impersonation out of nowhere. Fucking hilarious. It's pretty well known Genova suffers from a few mental disorders and if you see some of his stuff from speaking to posing with piss stained underwear it is pretty evident.

I think he has the biggest troll army on the YouTube though. Those MFs are die hard trolls that go to many fitness channels in groups to wreck the comments section. Wierd situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          There is brutal truth and there is moral bullshit. The later helps you sleep.

Why did you feel the need to announce that if you were there you would stand and clap? Why make that point? I know you better than you know yourself because my mind isn't clouded by fake morals.
          to cheer for him doing something he likes and has the balls to stand on stage and do it. even if he was the most out of shape or the best (which he clearly is not) I think it is somethng to clap for and not fake, atleast not from me fake. like how i would applaud someone with no legs or missing one and still pushed to do a triathlon or race (mind you there are some advanced prosthesis now that could actually make you faster than with legs, but thats not point)

i would have respect if you where playing soccer and lost to pros, not say get the f off...
          your point of view is not the worlds so maybe to you you dont see it, but many clearly do...

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            I guess good for him? Thought i was going to see a disabled person that actually looks like he lifts weights tho.lol
            Matt you look huge now bro

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              Matt you look huge now bro
              Thanks buddy, I'm getting there. Still a long way to go before I'm happy. Definitely bigger than when my borderline skinny ass joined here a couple years ago tho.lol

Comment

Bro don't get cocky. Nobody likes an asshole.

Comment

So sorry. I better check my attitude :D

Comment

Working...
                  X