No announcement yet.

IFBB 2016 NYC Pro Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always thought Victor was overrated. people used to talk about him like he was future champ. his midsection is just terrible and always has been. has this soft round look even shredded. lower abdomen shape makes it looks like he has a little pouch.

Comment

tell ya something else. it's the second time I've thought Maxx Charles was impressive as fuck. how he lost to fucken victor blows my mind. he's 10x's better than vic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        tell ya something else. it's the second time I've thought Maxx Charles was impressive as fuck. how he lost to fucken victor blows my mind. he's 10x's better than vic.
        Not great from the back

Comment

1st callout video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmo6nO4Xu5g

Comment

It's the same names over and over again. It seems that if you've achieved a certain status like Victor, all you have to do is show up to be guaranteed a spot that is 5 more slots higher than you deserve.

Comment

watch levrone get top 3 even though he'll show up looking worse than an amateur.

Comment

Dexter looks a class of his own there

Nathan should have been called out

Comment

Blah dextrose is boring as fuck. Yea yea, consistent and always in shape. Woopy Doo. He's like a Honda. Boring as shit but reliable.

Comment

Dextrose lol...

Comment

so i just watched this. what are your guys thoughts of grown men in audience screaming and whistling at other men on stage? do you think they have a slight affinity for penis?

Comment

Watch "2016 IFBB New York Pro - Final Callout - Men's Open" on YouTube
                        https://youtu.be/EfDyudGufOo

Much better view

Yeah nath needs more size

Fuck rollypolly the guy can't even hold his stomach in for a side triceps. If that's his best then he should retire

Comment

You were a massive Ronnie fan yet he had one of the worst guts of all time. Why you dislike roelly so much when you've been a fan of mass monsters in the past with guts. In fact you've defended the guts in the past by saying it's what's needed to hold so much mass.

Comment

You were a massive Ronnie fan yet he had one of the worst guts of all time. Why you dislike roelly so much when you've been a fan of mass monsters in the past with guts. In fact you've defended the guts in the past by saying it's what's needed to hold so much mass.
                            Simple, for a time, Ronnie had tge lats and upper body width to carry it off

fucks sake even nathan is ad wide as roelly with probably only a 29 inch waist

Comment

Yea what happened to the real wide guys? See a lot of thick guys but the width is mostly gone. I'm guessing it's harder to fill out a real wide frame so you end up with a buncha midget Mr O's.

Tell ya who has good width.. Maxx Charles

Comment

These shows are such a joke and what's even worse, is that these pros know it and yet chase the carrot like a an ass. Victor is not anywhere near any of the rest and he takes 3rd?!

Poor guys that really look amazing and get shafted

Comment

Working...
                                X