2016 Mr.Olympia Webcast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Mr.Olympia Webcast?

Can't seem to find where it's going to be shown? With Levrone competing this is definitely one I want to see.

*EDIT* Link To Free Olympia: https://www.amazon.com/gp/adlp/mroly...portsNutrition

less than a month away from the Mr.O and Levrone comeback and there is no confirmed webcast? fucken kidding me?

Comment

Yeah I haven't seen anything yet either. They better fuckin webcast it.

Comment

Here is a link

Watch 2015 Mr Olympia Webcast Live - Free Streaming Online Video

Except it's from last year and the stream is ended

Comment

Lol what a dildo

Comment

On a serious note, red I get your thought process about it probably being shown the same place it was last year but here's the thing. It's usually advertised months before the mr o. This year with levrone they know more people will be tuning in yet no adverts or updates. Very fucken weird.

Comment

I know previously it used to be bodybuilding dot com but they had a fallout last year and those other guys picked it up but it didn't happen til like a week or two before if I remember correctly. I'm sure we will get news soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                On a serious note, red I get your thought process about it probably being shown the same place it was last year but here's the thing. It's usually advertised months before the mr o. This year with levrone they know more people will be tuning in yet no adverts or updates. Very fucken weird.
                No no no. You're giving me way to much credit. I didn't even think of that I was just being an idiot.

Comment

"There definitely wil be a web cast. AMI will announce soon"

- Peter McGough MD Editor

Comment

9 days away and still no confirmation. might not be one guys..

Comment

Supposed to be some kind of announcement today about the webcast.

Comment

Still no hard facts but MD editor just posted this.

YES there will be a webcast as there is EVERY SINGLE YEAR provided by AMI/Flex and their title sponsor.

More information regarding the webcast, sponsors, event coverage etc. will be made available soon.

Comment

Rumor: It will be streamed by amazon but only free to prime members...

If your not a prime member and you've already used your free 30 day trial you're fucked..

Comment

Watch the LIVE Mr. Olympia Webcast | FLEX Online

SCHEDULE

FRIDAY: Fitness & Bikini Finals, 212 and Mr. Olympia Judging @ 10pm ET, 7pm PT

SATURDAY: Figure, 212 & Mr. Olympia Finals @ 10pm ET, 7pm PT

Comment

Still trying to confirm if it's for amazon prime only members.

Comment

Working...
                              X