No announcement yet.

2016 Mr.Olympia Webcast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so what? No links, no banners, no announsments on Amazon site... It's already thursday tomorrow. Free webcast, will it be???

Comment

Press conference is live right now https://youtu.be/iz3xw_nhSgE

Shitty stream but better than nothing

Comment

Crock of shit. Security came in on the guy and made him stop the live stream. So I guess we can't ever see it. Ifbb needs to get their shit straight.

Comment

I'm still wondering if the webcast will be free or for Amazon prime members only. Any word Chuck? I don't have prime so I'm fucked. None of the sites of get the UFC fights from will have a stream for Mr O because nobody gives a shit about bodybuilding in comparison to UFC lol

Comment

Free brother! Here's the link for tomorrow and Saturdays shows https://www.amazon.com/gp/adlp/mrolympia

Comment

Do you have to buy Amazon for that

Comment

Shouldn't need to. It says free webcast on that page starting tomorrow at 10pm Eastern standard time. And same time on Saturday.

Comment

Mr I gonna have to stay up till 3 am to watch it. Haha what an asshole. :D

Comment

Oh wait, nevermind he'll watch the YouTube videos of the Olympia the following morning only they'll be from the wrong year. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Oh wait, nevermind he'll watch the YouTube videos of the Olympia the following morning only they'll be from the wrong year. Lmao
                      :rofl:

you mean facebook brah:retard:

Comment

Here's Josh Lenartowicz last night. Looking fantastic

Comment

Yeah fuck that, if it's ufc I get up early in the morning to catch the main event. Not sure what to do here

Comment

Don't feel bad Mr I I won't be able to watch the Saturday night show either.

Comment

2016 Mr.Olympia Webcast?

Just got free tickets to see the show but I'm not sure if I'll go.
                              I mean I'll be in Vegas regardless but from my previous experiences unless your in first five rows views of the show is shit.
                              I'd rather watch the stream.

Comment

Just go and post a hang loose selfie with Levrone.

Comment

Working...
                                X