• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin's for t let spread from the waist up is actually competitive

Comment

• https://youtu.be/PQiDxuKy8uI

Comment

• Piggy gut, bubble tits, soft back and narrow shoulders. But that's all there is. This would have ripped him aparthttps://youtu.be/vpK65WxgH_g

Comment

• Link live for others

https://youtu.be/4a8sVsGJMKo

Comment

• Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
            The Olympia is so boring these last few years because we already know that Phil is going to win. It would of been more interesting with Kai in the mix.
            Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
            I don't even care that I won't be able to watch the finals now lol. Between the camera, commentating, and competitors I've had enough.
            It really is a shame they don't do a better job with the whole thing. There is obviously still something about the monsters that people want to see, but the way the whole thing is put together and the show is done always leaves you feeling like wtf.

I wish they would stop pretending it's a "fitness weekend". Takes like 2 hours after the webcast has started for the bodybuilders to even come out on stage. Instead we are forced to listen to high school level commentary and watch women who could never make the US olympic gymnastics team go through these dance routines that not a single person gives 2 fucks about besides the friends and family of that person competing.

Bodybuilding is why people are tuning in but these webcasts do their fucken best to keep it as unprofessional and boring as possible.

Keep the fucken camera front and center and zoom out far enough so that people can see all the competitors. Dennis James was a fine commentator but every time that other clueless faggot talked I just wanted to slap the shit out of him. He'd say something and DJ would straight up tell him he's wrong and the guy would say "oh ok your right". Who made the decision to put that fag in the booth as commentary?

I had hoped amazon being involved would mean a better production. Instead we got a camera man that clearly has no undertanding of wtf a bodybuilding competition is.

Comment

• here's my question about kevin. did he really believe he was there to win? if so how does he feel now? he must know that he is destined for last place. think he regrets the whole thing?

maybe he just wanted some attention and wanted to go through the prep process again? i just can't imagine he pictured himself looking like that on stage.

Comment

• Roelly looks his best ever IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  It really is a shame they don't do a better job with the whole thing. There is obviously still something about the monsters that people want to see, but the way the whole thing is put together and the show is done always leaves you feeling like wtf.

I wish they would stop pretending it's a "fitness weekend". Takes like 2 hours after the webcast has started for the bodybuilders to even come out on stage. Instead we are forced to listen to high school level commentary and watch women who could never make the US olympic gymnastics team go through these dance routines that not a single person gives 2 fucks about besides the friends and family of that person competing.

Bodybuilding is why people are tuning in but these webcasts do their fucken best to keep it as unprofessional and boring as possible.

Keep the fucken camera front and center and zoom out far enough so that people can see all the competitors. Dennis James was a fine commentator but every time that other clueless faggot talked I just wanted to slap the shit out of him. He'd say something and DJ would straight up tell him he's wrong and the guy would say "oh ok your right". Who made the decision to put that fag in the booth as commentary?

I had hoped amazon being involved would mean a better production. Instead we got a camera man that clearly has no undertanding of wtf a bodybuilding competition is.
                  The camera man sucks he transitions way too much that I'm having trouble comparing.

Comment

here's my question about kevin. did he really believe he was there to win? if so how does he feel now? he must know that he is destined for last place. think he regrets the whole thing?

maybe he just wanted some attention and wanted to go through the prep process again? i just can't imagine he pictured himself looking like that on stage.
                    I think he actually believed his body would react the same as it used to. Hell he got me believing it. I knew he wouldn't be 100% but I figured he'd get to 80-90%. He wanted to bring the fantasy of a '90s physique to the modern stage. It is a lesson learned that age isn't just a number, it fucking matters!

It's funny if you cover up his legs on a pic he looks great but you cover the top and youd think it's a photo shopped person on stage. Combined it just looks weird. He would have done good in the Masters class!

Comment

• Shawn is kinda off. To me they all look off and kinda fat. I'm excited for 212 and classic. Bodybuilding is getting disappointing

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        I think he actually believed his body would react the same as it used to. Hell he got me believing it. I knew he wouldn't be 100% but I figured he'd get to 80-90%. He wanted to bring the fantasy of a '90s physique to the modern stage. It is a lesson learned that age isn't just a number, it fucking matters!

It's funny if you cover up his legs on a pic he looks great but you cover the top and youd think it's a photo shopped person on stage. Combined it just looks weird. He would have done good in the Masters class!
                        also a big difference between pumped in the gym pics and stage pics. kevin was very selective with his pics with angles and closeups and showing no legs I knew he was hiding something. just not sure what he was thinking because he knew stage day would come and he couldn't hide it anymore.

Comment

• Yeah b I agree and I made a comment about the poor camera panning last night. We missed Phil's solo back double bis "this is Phil's signature pose" oops let's put the camera to the side so we can't see it.

1. Phil
                          2. Dex
                          3. Rhoden
                          4. Winklaar
                          5. Ramy

Comment

• Classic Physique Final Placings:

1. Danny Hester
                            2. Arash Rahbar
                            3. Sadik Hadzovic
                            4. Breon Ansley
                            5. Darrem Charles

Didn't know they did that and regular physique in the day without a live stream. Ifbb is a fucking mess. They need to get their shit together and put the good stuff on ESPN or fox sports. Their marketing is shit.

Comment

also a big difference between pumped in the gym pics and stage pics. kevin was very selective with his pics with angles and closeups and showing no legs I knew he was hiding something. just not sure what he was thinking because he knew stage day would come and he couldn't hide it anymore.
                              I was hoping the legs were going to be a nice surprise but you were definitely right on that one.

Comment

• Men's Physique Olympia Final Placings:

1. Jeremy Buendia
                                2. Ryan Terry
                                3. Jeremy Potvin
                                4. Brandon Hendrickson
                                5. Andre Ferguson

Comment

Working...
                                X