No announcement yet.

Dexter Jackson wins the Arnold Classic Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His chest was ballooned but not gnarly. Pumped but norlt dry.

Yes he would get 6 with 405 even with those long arms. He disnt bent for that heavy though hence why he had a quite wide back and detailed but it wasnt dorian thick

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      His chest was ballooned but not gnarly. Pumped but norlt dry.

Yes he would get 6 with 405 even with those long arms. He disnt bent for that heavy though hence why he had a quite wide back and detailed but it wasnt dorian thick
      I have yet to see footage of Arnold benching over 315 but I believe it.

Comment

Who cares what he lifts? It's bodybuilding, not powerlifting. This kind of numbers game, more weight lifted, more bodyweight, more drugs, this slippery slope is what has got us to where we are today.
        Last edited by Scrumhalf; 09-29-16, 01:21 AM.

Comment

the ideal

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ight-champions

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
            I have yet to see footage of Arnold benching over 315 but I believe it.
            They didn't spend their life in smartphones and social media back then

He also deadlifts over 700lb as a young man. He was strong of that there is no doubt

Comment

Yea and most of his training in pumping iron is leading up to a contest so he's all dieted down and not near max strength.

Comment

The other thing is those guys were training for hours in and. I think people sometimes make the mistake of thinking the were lihtweights.

No fucking way, they didn't have gh etc but if anything they were more rugged and mentally tough but also knew how to have a good time

Comment

Working...
                X