X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Thanks Steve lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Why the fuck you just want 1 persons opinion? Because Wolf is German? Got news for ya homey, he realized he needed to get out of that shit country and come to the US. Wolf lives in Vegas and now he can eat like a Bodybuilder and go to Costco. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Why the fuck you just want 1 persons opinion? Because Wolf is German? Got news for ya homey, he realized he needed to get out of that shit country and come to the US. Wolf lives in Vegas and now he can eat like a Bodybuilder and go to Costco. :D
      Pretty much.. we all know how we feel.. I want to know in a Germans perspective... I don't know any german guys here that mention him, but then again they a bunch of nancies

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Pretty much.. we all know how we feel.. I want to know in a Germans perspective... I don't know any german guys here that mention him, but then again they a bunch of nancies

It's because all the superior whites are gone and germany is filled with the likes of you. :D

Comment

Sieg Heil!

I say that to my pitbull and she sits and puts her paw up. She thinks it means shake hands. LoL.

Comment

Tell here Bleib hier

Comment

Comment

Cookie cutter bs thread.....Du schwächst

Comment

Working...
                X