Flex wheeler training 3 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    So B, if you ended up having a medical issue that required you to stop taking any and all AAS or else it could do major damage to your body would you?
    to the point of where that "medical issue" has left me with 1 kidney.. yes.

on top of that he's 50 something years old and has nothing to fucking prove. hes the best ever in many peoples minds. what he's doing is fucken retarded.

Comment

I know it's retarded and I agree 100% with that statement. But when you are at his level I don't think "they" can live any other way. That's who they are and if they're not huge they are not living.

Comment

Nick's Strength and Power speaks truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxTW5ro_myY

Comment

Wow

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYzHCZbjJJ1/

Comment

Damn that's actually pretty impressive. His legs look 10x better than Levrone's did last year. Maybe I doubted too much.

Comment

Yeah I mean whatever the class and whether he wins that is remarkable. I know he has huge lower back issues and nerve damage because I messaged back and to with him about it.

So to achieve what he has is on his legs especially makes anyone on this board that flames him an absolute laughing stock

Bouncer

Comment

It's about having 1 kidney and putting his life on the line in his 50's while he's got a family. The shit he's on and the diuretics he will take will absolutely harm his remaining kidney. He's on a ton of shit and if you doubt that you are an absolute moron. All for last place. He's being selfish and stupid and I stand by that.

And Chuck, flex has detail in his legs but levrones were twice this size even last year. You'll see on stage. Once he's standing straight on you'll see what I mean. He will look like an old saggy stick figure standing up there next to those guys.

This is not hating. Flex is my absolute inspiration and I still strive to reach even 10% of what he used to look like. I think he's the best ever.

But I don't support putting your life on the line when you've got a family and there is no glory to be had. He is not a healthy man like Kevin is. That's the difference between the 2.

Mr I

Comment

No delts combined with lumpy SEO arms. What's he going to do when he stands next to anyone with an X factor? He's going to look exactly like he does in this pic. An unhealthy geezer. Sorry but he is. If he continues down this road we will be talking about Flex on dialysis or replacement within the next few years.

Pic from yesterday.

Comment

Stop hating on the guy fucks sake bro. Insee your point, but if it makes him happy and it does, let it be.

I don't see your young jitter bug ass doing a tenth of what he does.
                    Post a pic....i bet his old ass, seo arms, diuretic, etc....has a better physique than you:)

Comment

No hate, truth. He's putting his life on the line for nothing. He's got nothing to prove. He was the best ever in my mind. But now he's just hurting himself. Flex is a mess now, if you judge by classic lines and just a good looking physique I'd murder flex as he looks now. His arms are bigger but they are full of shit. My delt to waist ratio murders him. Now if we are talking about prime flex, well I don't even look like I lift next to that. he was an absolute freak.

Comment

The best ever.

Comment

That's near perfect right there. Sad he never won it

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            That's near perfect right there. Sad he never won it
                            Near? Show me a single flaw?

Comment

Working...
                            X