What a Dickhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

fell in your grass but left a black paint and/or tire mark on your bike? nigga be honest for once in your life.

I know you just like to talk shit and all, but that's what happened and not even sure why you even put so much energy into it. Grow up dick head.

Because it hit the bumper of her car as it fell, ONTO the grass.. wow what a tool you are.

I know traffic is slow and all here, but damn kid.... Can't find a better way to it lol.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Got you uptight and irritated. That was the goal. You still haven't learned. It hurt your ego because you were on the bike when it fell. You dumb shit! What kind of a dumb cunt crashes sitting still in the driveway? Shits as bad as me at Costco...

Good day sir. :D

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmfao....where's the love..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Got you uptight and irritated. That was the goal. You still haven't learned. It hurt your ego because you were on the bike when it fell. You dumb shit! What kind of a dumb cunt crashes sitting still in the driveway? Shits as bad as me at Costco...

Good day sir. :D

I get the ball busting but at some point i ask myself, how ignorant is this fuck?!

You've never heard of bikes kicking into gear? Falling off their kickstands? Even a strong gust of wind, knocking it over?

So yeah ego was hurt AF due to the stupidity that just occurred considering how OCD i am about my belongings, not to mention my bike.

But i get him back on Monday!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Lmfao....where's the love..
            Bro btw... Some nice ass pics!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              I get the ball busting but at some point i ask myself, how ignorant is this fuck?!

You've never heard of bikes kicking into gear? Falling off their kickstands? Even a strong gust of wind, knocking it over?

So yeah ego was hurt AF due to the stupidity that just occurred considering how OCD i am about my belongings, not to mention my bike.

But i get him back on Monday!!!!!

You fell and hit something. Amateur.

Comment

Working...
              X