good to see ya bro. crash the Audi yet?
      Which one?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        First time ever.

Hope all is well gang

Not that trump is really any better but this is who you voted for... Holy hell. We've never in history had worse options.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...4198-crazy-joe

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Not that trump is really any better but this is who you voted for... Holy hell. We've never in history had worse options.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...4198-crazy-joe
          I been knee deep into politics lately & I been called bigot, supremacist, talk religion and what not from left people on FB. These are people who are so called friends. These are the same people that been blinded by the Democrats.
          I don't need to be living in the states to know what is going on.
          Media is the worse before showing the truth.
          Why on fucking earth would I vote for Sleepy joe a "racist and sexual harraser" according to kamala Harris. Who by the way is the fucking running mate who is running as "black"! She far from black.
          Indian mix with half jaimacan.
          A condensing hypocrit who has no answer to fix the economy. A person who blocked evidence from an innocent man who was in jail for 6 fucking years.
          Sent people to jail for petty weed then laughed about it on the breakfast club that she smoked weed in college.
          These two are terrible!!

At least trump is raw and I never heard Mike pence speak until the debate and he owned her ass?. Leftist only thing they can come up with was the fuckin fly on his head. Brain wash tards!!.

Why not have tulsi gabarrad as a running mate? A true soldier!! Because you will not be control by the system!!

I voted TRUMP!!

Comment

https://youtu.be/37JF_AjtQm8

Really he is deteriating so bad that he doesn't know what the fuck he saying and if that mother reallywt her/his 8 year old have a sex change.
            She needs tk have them kids taking away from her!!..
            She looked like a paid actress...

And did you see the rocks endorsement lol...

Brah. Everyone is laughing at america bro.

U need to leave California asap.

Go move with Joe rogan in texas

Comment

damn i had you all wrong! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                damn i had you all wrong! :D

Comment

when scrum sees this thread...

Comment

Lol. I wanted to ask how he feel about her peoples ,Kamala

Comment

scrum probably in Portland tearing down statues of Honest Abe. :D

Comment

You guys don't seem to understand. I have nothing to worry about with a Trump administration. Literally nothing. All his policies are designed to work for me. You do realize that most of his tax cuts went to the 1%, right? Yay. And most of the tax cuts to corporations resulted in them giving out big stock options to executives. Double yay.

This blows a hole in the budget? Well, too bad guys because we know what's coming. It's McConnell's wet dream. You know both he and Trump are itching to cut Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. If anybody or their family members depends on these, well sucks for them I guess.

Lol at the simple jacks thinking I give a shit if people vote for Trump. 4 more years of Trump will make my net worth much, much nicer.
                        ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                          You guys don't seem to understand. I have nothing to worry about with a Trump administration. Literally nothing. All his policies are designed to work for me. You do realize that most of his tax cuts went to the 1%, right? Yay. And most of the tax cuts to corporations resulted in them giving out big stock options to executives. Double yay.

This blows a hole in the budget? Well, too bad guys because we know what's coming. It's McConnell's wet dream. You know both he and Trump are itching to cut Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. If anybody or their family members depends on these, well sucks for them I guess.

Lol at the simple jacks thinking I give a shit if people vote for Trump. 4 more years of Trump will make my net worth much, much nicer.
                          ​​​​
                          Finally admitted you aren't one of the "brown folks". You are privileged and a secret admirer of trump just trying to be "woke". :D

I bet you haven't been within a mile of a black fella in years.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Actually, about 50% of the department I run is "brown people."

​​​​​​A Trump victory will not affect me personally in the slightest. It will do wonders for my bank balance. None of my family depends on Medicare, Medicaid or Social security, which he is almost certainly going to decimate. I don't live in kentucky or west virginia, so when Trump's EPA loosens pollution rules, it isn't my water that's going to look like rust and have heavy metal contamination. I done work in Will Perdue's chicken processing plants, so when Trump's Dept. of Labor eases worker protection, etc. and the court upholds the changes, I won't be affected.
                            ​​
                            ​​​​I don't live in the rural West, so when the forests burn, I'm not personally affected (by the way, rural West is very red. When Trump revised to send federal aid to California for the forest fires, he was essentially hurting his supporters.
                            ​​
                            Now, all of these things will be unfortunate for the country and will disproportionately affect people from disadvantaged communities - those who depend on food stamps, those who work assembly line jobs, those who are on social security, those who need Medicaid to pay for medical expenses. And I have enough money. I am willing to pay more in taxes (Biden's higher taxes on those making more than $400K will most certainly apply to me) so that we have a more equitable society.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                              Lol. I wanted to ask how he feel about her peoples ,Kamala

What did you want too know?

Comment

Working...
                              X