Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Lewin not in good shape

https://instagram.com/jimmy_lewin?igshid=izxwtern5drw

Not sure who follows certain people on Instagram or if anyone knows of his wif(Michelle Lewin) but my point to this is that take a look at the profile and look at the ignorance of people thinking that this is Covid-19 related

Orals like a mofo

This dude for many years has literally looked like a model and now in a major turn literally within days he almost died and he may not make it very soon.

Comment

crazy shit.

"acute liver failure, acute kidney failure, and heart failure with ascending aortic artery aneurysm and aortic dissection."

has he come out and said what caused it? or just acting like it came out of the blue?

Comment

From what I've been reading on his wife's profile and his is that he really doesn't go into full detail other than stating that his liver isn't acting right and then he mentions other things along the lines to kind of the turret from that subject...he also mentioned because he travels so much across other countries which they actually do that possibly he could have contracted a virus

Comment

Sad

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Sad
            Wait. So he's officially claiming it's covid that did this? Or did I read it wrong?

Comment

read it correct

Comment

COVID is bad news. Anyone who thinks this is like the flu (yeah, that's right, I'm talking to you, you orange buffoon) is delusional. Lots of young healthy people having permanent organ damage and long-term health issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  COVID is bad news. Anyone who thinks this is like the flu (yeah, that's right, I'm talking to you, you orange buffoon) is delusional. Lots of young healthy people having permanent organ damage and long-term health issues.
                  His issue was not caused by covid-19 but rather use that(topic) so steroids discussion isn't brought up.

Yeah im talking to you, you orange buffoon. To think this was covid-19 related is absurd.

Comment

brah.... holy hell. did you look at the pics? this dude clearly has something else going on. he's been abusing drugs for years like Derek Anthony back in the day and suffered multiple organ failure after years of abuse.

i don't recall hearing about kidney failure as a symptom of covid... LOL

Comment

anyone remember this dude from a few years ago that posted here? lol. he must have had covid a few years ago I guess... :D

Comment

I remember this guy/member/poster.... hopefully the guys ok now. I'm not taking anything away from covid-19 but it is clearly not the issue with this case.

Comment

Covid-19? Not quite

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

Covid-19? Not quite
                            is he dead yet?

probably gonna be like Derek Anthony where it's a long slow death where they have false hope. sad shit. i don't think most people even remember Derek. I'm gonna make a thread about it. he had far better genetics compared to this Jimmy fruitcake.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

is he dead yet?

probably gonna be like Derek Anthony where it's a long slow death where they have false hope. sad shit. i don't think most people even remember Derek. I'm gonna make a thread about it. he had far better genetics compared to this Jimmy fruitcake.
                              https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...-derek-anthony

Comment

Working...
                              X