No announcement yet.

Gyms with maskless users shown to be at high risk for COVID spread: Study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like you have full on conversations with your breakfast toast.

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
      I need something new please.
      have you ever been accused of being a bit of a rambler?

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
        Exactly why I wont buy from your sponsors. Lol you're kind of a douche bag. All you board owners are the same though. Cunts. Typing tough guys lol. So cute
        Very tough. One of the baddest mother fuckers that ever graced the online space!

Relax old timer. Gonna give yourself a stroke.

Put a smile on your face and a song in your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
          Exactly why I wont buy from your sponsors. Lol you're kind of a douche bag. All you board owners are the same though. Cunts. Typing tough guys lol. So cute
          Thought you were buying "Thousands of dollars" worth of gear from one of his sponsors until you found out I was a friend of that sponsor? Remember? All that crying you were doing about not getting an email back.....then talking like the usps had it out for you with your order doing circles around your neighborhood....everywhere but your place? You ever step back and wonder if your the fucking problem.
          Bitching all over the board. You haven't been back since your last post in this thread. Maybe you took your shit attitude and decided to help out the planet and to lead by example. While I hope you didn't off yourself because I'd like you to read my response to your attempt to start some nonsense by blaming me for you taking your business elsewhere. my wants are of the selfish variety. Those who were unlucky enough to have you as their son, father, or next door neighbor would most likely be a happier lot with you moving on permanently. That is, after the initial shock wore off after being blamed by you for your unhappiness.
          If there is such a thing as reincarnation as some believe, learning to take accountability for your life and how you feel, is ultimately up to you and one reason why you'll be back. We're only as powerful as you allow us to be.
          And hey...I'm being honest with you when I tell you that I hold grudges. Its a problem I have that I should probably work on so take solace knowing you're not alone with your not being perfect. You say I'm the reason you aren't going to order again? Take that to heart because I'm close enough and have enough influence to have you placed on the brand new "Do Not Serve" list. I don't even have to have a reason.
          If it helps, its your negative energy that's got you blackballed. That may benefit you some on your journey to self awareness? I'm really not that deep, however. Truth is, I just don't like crying cunts. That, and because I can. Take what you need and leave the rest you louse.

Comment

Originally posted by biggerben692000 View Post
            While I hope you didn't off yourself because I'd like you to read my response to your attempt to start some nonsense by blaming me for you taking your business elsewhere. my wants are of the selfish variety. Those who were unlucky enough to have you as their son, father, or next door neighbor would most likely be a happier lot with you moving on permanently..
            lmao.

imagine that fucker as your neighbor. i'd set my house on fire and collect the insurance money just to GTFO. :D

Comment

Working...
            X