Vaccine Mega Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccine Mega Thread

Let’s start! Who’s gotten the vaccine and who hasn’t what are your reasons?

Dr. Charles Hoffe good interview: https://youtu.be/5sIWb9GTbbE

More will be posted here since I’m at work now I’ll be uploading more VERS database Vaccine Adverse Reaction Reporting System already has over 12,000 deaths, 5300 heart attacks, 100,000 ER/Immediate Care visits, etc. from the Covid vaccine.

it's against my religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      it's against my religion.
      That’s how I got out of the flu shot at work. Easy.

Comment

Hunt chad, rado, scrum, rocket get your asses in here.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
          Hunt chad, rado, scrum, rocket get your asses in here.
          All dead. Didn't get the vaccine unfortunately.

Comment

Im not one who was all for it or flu shots etc but kind of all most a given if you looking to travel intl tbh as just gets more difficult for you if you not vaccinated.

I got the moderna a few months back and was nothing to it tbh easy quick & simple no sides beside minor pip only after first shot tho.

Comment

I haven't gotten the vax because I had covid back in February along with my wife and kiddos. I had the worst of it, than any of them and it wasn't horrible. I'd compare it to the flu or strep throat. I'm not anti vax, I've just choose not to get it because it doesn't prevent you from getting the virus and doesn't prevent you from spreading it. From all the research I have done, it is to lessen the symptoms you will get, if you should get the virus. So the only person your putting in harm's way by not receiving it is yourself. I'm tired of all the sensationalism about the whole damn thing though. Quite over it

Comment

My girl had both variants, confirmed by testing. (Works in retail).

First variant made her sick for a few weeks. Mild cold but lost all taste and smell. Delta was more mild for her (I assume because she had antibodies from the first.)

We live together so obviously if she had it I had it. Both times I was completely unaffected. Absolutely zero symptoms.

She got the moderna vaccine a month ago to please work and to be allowed to take off mask at work. Then they reinstated mask mandates at work so she has to wear it anyway. LoL.

I'm not vaccinated simply because the 2 variants had no effect and I now I have all kind of antibodies from both variants I assume.

If I was old or sickly I would get it 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
                  I haven't gotten the vax because I had covid back in February along with my wife and kiddos. I had the worst of it, than any of them and it wasn't horrible. I'd compare it to the flu or strep throat. I'm not anti vax, I've just choose not to get it because it doesn't prevent you from getting the virus and doesn't prevent you from spreading it. From all the research I have done, it is to lessen the symptoms you will get, if you should get the virus. So the only person your putting in harm's way by not receiving it is yourself. I'm tired of all the sensationalism about the whole damn thing though. Quite over it
                  I work at a hospital and have been here since 2019, have been spit on by Covid patients, have a full beard the masks don’t seal if you got a beard (n95) and havnet gotten sick a single time. That’s good you and the family recovered man.

Comment

Originally posted by Imi View Post
                    Im not one who was all for it or flu shots etc but kind of all most a given if you looking to travel intl tbh as just gets more difficult for you if you not vaccinated.

I got the moderna a few months back and was nothing to it tbh easy quick & simple no sides beside minor pip only after first shot tho.
                    I have one coworker who got the shot and had 102 degree fever for days. Another coworker has been dizzy now and developed vertigo for months after the vaccine, She checked herself into the ER and has gotten ct scans, blood work done etc. and they can’t find what’s wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

All dead. Didn't get the vaccine unfortunately.
                      Don’t say that dude. They’re fine.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post

Don’t say that dude. They’re fine.
                        covid tried to go toe to toe with my immune system... the virus didn't know who the fuck i was i guess...

Comment

Not vaccinated and will stay that way.

Why? Because i don't want it.

Comment

Not vaccinated but mom just got out the hospital yesterday, she got vaccinated 2 months ago and wound up in emergency surgery 3 days ago for blood clot from her hip to her ankle, they were successful in removing it 100% they never said what caused it but I believe it was from the vaccine

Comment

Just simply relaying a story from one of my friends. He got the jab on a Friday and two days later he was in the hospital with blood pressure issues sky high. My buddy has never had BP issues before, but since his vax, he has been on BP meds and had issues since. Coincidence??? Honestly....maybe...i don't know. But I've heard many stories like this from people I know.

Comment

Working...
                              X