X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/03/us/os...ntl/index.html

Fully Vaccinated ^

Comment

New Mu Variant Of Covid-19 Coronavirus: Los Angeles County Reports 167 Cases

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...rts-167-cases/

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
        Hunt chad, rado, scrum, rocket get your asses in here.
        Got my 2 shots as soon as I could. Waiting for for the earliest date when I can get my 3rd booster shot. Man of science here.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

Got my 2 shots as soon as I could. Waiting for for the earliest date when I can get my 3rd booster shot. Man of science here.
          Hope it was Moderna. Far more antibodies.

Problem with getting it early is you now are in a weaker state compared to someone who got the shot a month ago. Right when delta is ripping your immune system against covid is weakening. Prayers. :D

The booster for moderna looks to be delayed btw.

Comment

I got Pfizer. I'm good.

Comment

I got Pfizer. I'm good.
              weak antibodies compared to superior moderna. especially this far out after your shot and elderly age....

Comment

Mu variant found in every US state, with Florida and California suffering highest numbers

‘This variant has a constellation of mutations that suggests that it would evade certain antibodies, not only monoclonal antibodies, but vaccine,’ says Dr Anthony Fauci

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1915826.html

Comment

Young males are six times more likely to suffer from heart problems after being jabbed than be hospitalised from coronavirus, study finds

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tel...nes-covid/amp/

Young males are six times more likely to suffer from heart problems after being jabbed than be hospitalised from coronavirus, study finds

Comment

I’ll start off by a quote:

”Science used to be a systematic approach of continual questioning, experimentation and discovery - it is now an infallible corporate back dogma and only selectively ordained quote and quote experts are allowed to know or speak of - it is no longer science but a dangerous religious cult” - Mel Veritas

The media only gives one side of it this is propaganda not science. There’s plenty of other experts take for example Dr. Charles Hoffe he found elevated d-dimer (a blood test used to detect blood clots) in 62% of his vaccinated patients. And 4 of his patients can no longer exert themselves physically like they were able to prior to getting the vaccine they have reduced effort tolerance. These doctors and experts are being censored whether it’s by the news media and even social media such as Instagram and YouTube.

I don’t attack people who get the vaccine - it should be their personal choice as should refusing the jab. I feel like I am being mocked and ridiculed at work for not getting the vaccine that’s why I wear my American Flag pin upside down at work now as do many other coworkers of mine.

FDA approved doesn’t mean “it’s safe” either the drug Rezulin caused a lot of deaths. I recall it was form the late 90s to 2000 before FDA finally pulled it off the market. Point is they don’t care about your well being or your health it’s all about money.
                      Last edited by TrapsBrah; 09-15-21, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Comment

The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study

https://www.science.org/content/arti...-remains-vital

Comment

I recently had my yearly bloodwork done and asked my doctor about the vaccine. He's probably in his mid 30's, very fit, knows his nutrition, very involved in some big sports teams in my area... He said that covid and/or other viruses will continue to be around forever and that we're not even addressing the problem. He said it's a health problem in America. The number of obese patients and those with diabetes has gone through the roof even in the last 10 years. His point was if you take care of yourself (nutrition and exercise) you shouldn't have to worry about it. But if you don't want to take any chances in life, then stay home and wrap yourself in bubble wrap. All that being said, he wasn't against getting the vaccine either but the greater problem in the US is not covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                              I recently had my yearly bloodwork done and asked my doctor about the vaccine. He's probably in his mid 30's, very fit, knows his nutrition, very involved in some big sports teams in my area... He said that covid and/or other viruses will continue to be around forever and that we're not even addressing the problem. He said it's a health problem in America. The number of obese patients and those with diabetes has gone through the roof even in the last 10 years. His point was if you take care of yourself (nutrition and exercise) you shouldn't have to worry about it. But if you don't want to take any chances in life, then stay home and wrap yourself in bubble wrap. All that being said, he wasn't against getting the vaccine either but the greater problem in the US is not covid.
                              yea exactly. i haven't heard of top athletes from any sports in the world (Olympic athletes, tour de france, football, soccer, baseball, MMA etc...) getting sick and dying from covid. you here all the time about athletes who test positive and aren't allowed to play for a few weeks etc.. but that's the extent of it.

if you're a fat slob or have some medical conditions or you are old... sure get vaccinated. but this virus has no effect on super dogs like me. seasonal allergies actually give me a runny nose. covid did fuck all and I was surrounded by it twice. lol

Comment

I recently walked through the hospital and licked every single door knob. I woke up with a runny nose... it went away the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X