Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

Speaking of women how's Rado doing?
    covid got the geezer bro. somehow covid made him lose all his hair and made the hair on the side of his head completely grey. you never seen such a change in a year period. guy went from 40 to 65 in 1 year. sometimes i don't hear from him for a few weeks and i pray he may finally have ended it all. but sure enough, eventually he will text me a pic of his bike at the storage shed and my hopes of his demise are dashed...

Comment

I would have thought he died in a car accident. Fella was in an accident at least once a month.

RIP Radio! You will be missed. By someone. Probably not here but somewhere. Maybe.

Comment

Nice house man. I'm hoping to close on my construction loan this week and get mine started. We've sold our last home and are living the apartment life right now until our house is built which has been quite the culture shock for me, but it will be worth it in the end. I love your fireplace. I can't wait to have mine...I've always wanted a big stone fireplace to sit by in the winter and enjoy with the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
          Nice house man. I'm hoping to close on my construction loan this week and get mine started. We've sold our last home and are living the apartment life right now until our house is built which has been quite the culture shock for me, but it will be worth it in the end. I love your fireplace. I can't wait to have mine...I've always wanted a big stone fireplace to sit by in the winter and enjoy with the family.
          Would love to see it after it is started. Post some pics up when it's underway.

Comment

Would love to see it after it is started. Post some pics up when it's underway.
            Will do!

Comment

Hey pumkin

Glad all is good though. Nice house and land for sure. Moving isn't so bad lol.

Comment

There he is! what’s up man? Moving sucks. There’s 5 of us living in a 2 bedroom townhouse until our home is completed. Fun fun. You doing well?

Comment

Finally got in to the house. There is still some outside work to be done and a few inside items but almost there. We just got in so not many decorations or even blinds in the windows but we'll get there. These pics are for you B, none of the other old school guys will see this. :D

Comment

Some others

Comment

Others

Comment

View from our porch out back

Comment

Looks awesome, Chadd! How are you going to landscape the front? That's a lot of mowing if you put in a lawn lol...

Comment

It’s 25 acres but most I lease out to a farmer. I’ll probably have 2 acres of grass to mow but the rest of the tillable land will be hay.

Comment

Scrum, how have you been. How’s the family? How old are your kids now?

Comment

Scrum, how have you been. How’s the family? How old are your kids now?
                                Doing well, Chadd. I've been working from home since March 2020 and hanging out in Southern California. The weather suits me lol.... Kids are doing well. Younger one is 17 and in 12th grade and busy working on his college applications. Older one is a senior in college. He's a math major and deciding whether to go to grad school in math or physics.

How old are your girls?

Comment

Working...
                                X