Word to your mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word to your mom

What's up fellas? It's been a while. Hope everyone is well and healthy... except for Rado! ha Just kidding. Lip told me he's the only one that actually works out on this site anymore.

Between family, work, gym, soccer, life is crazy busy. I took a promotion at work last year. I said I would never do it because I liked my schedule with little afterhours work but it's been a fun adventure and has pushed me professionally. We sold our house and start the big move today. Been up since 4am. Not looking forward to it. Hoping it is my last move until I'm 6 feet under. Nothing about moving is fun! lol My family is doing well and we are healthy, so I can't complain. I've been blessed.

If any of you butt nuts are close to the PA area, come on over and give me a hand with the move today! Actually, I think everyone's about 80 now so doubt you guys can life more than a box Kleenex. lol Have a great weekend!

what area you moving to in PA? hopefully out of hillbilly country and closer to Philly where the greatest of all time is from.

Comment

Never close to Philly. You couldn’t pay me to live close to that dirt bag city. Same area I’m currently in just more land!

Comment

Still in fucken Lancaster.... Quality furniture and shed makers I'll give your family that..

Comment

Lancaster is a beautiful area. I know everyone is different but I can’t imagine living in a city. My wife and I bought 25 acres about 2 years ago and just started building this past March. My builder does use Amish framers. Can’t beat the quality of their work.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            Lancaster is a beautiful area. I know everyone is different but I can’t imagine living in a city. My wife and I bought 25 acres about 2 years ago and just started building this past March. My builder does use Amish framers. Can’t beat the quality of their work.
            I actually fully agree with ya bro. I've done the city thing. I'd much rather have lots of property out in the country now.

take some pics of the new place when you get time. the land etc.. i'd like to see it.

good to hear you and the family are doing well bro.

Comment

I lived in Springfield for a while, which is not a big city, and it was too big for me. At most I'll live 30-45 minutes outside of a city and commute to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

I actually fully agree with ya bro. I've done the city thing. I'd much rather have lots of property out in the country now.

take some pics of the new place when you get time. the land etc.. i'd like to see it.

good to hear you and the family are doing well bro.
                The land is 16 tillable acres and 9 acres of woods. A ton of deer and turkey. Currently I lease the most of the land out to a farmer who farms hay. I will most likely continue that for a while. I really don't want to mow all that land and I can make a little extra money for leasing it out. Here are some pics. I didn't include any of the woods although I have a lot from my trail cam. Some of the pictures a month or two old but it's finally coming along. Due to covid materials are impossible to get. Our outside stone for the house finally just came in and our kitchen was delivered yesterday. My guess is it will be completed in another 3 weeks. We sold our house and rented back hoping the house would be done but... nope. lol We have to be out of our house this coming Thursday and are moving in with some friends for a short time.

Comment

A couple more

Comment

The land is 16 tillable acres and 9 acres of woods. A ton of deer and turkey. Currently I lease the most of the land out to a farmer who farms hay. I will most likely continue that for a while. I really don't want to mow all that land and I can make a little extra money for leasing it out. Here are some pics. I didn't include any of the woods although I have a lot from my trail cam. Some of the pictures a month or two old but it's finally coming along. Due to covid materials are impossible to get. Our outside stone for the house finally just came in and our kitchen was delivered yesterday. My guess is it will be completed in another 3 weeks. We sold our house and rented back hoping the house would be done but... nope. lol We have to be out of our house this coming Thursday and are moving in with some friends for a short time.
                    Beautiful place man. Heaven right there! Love it.

Comment

Thanks B. You still at the same spot in Cali?

Comment

Thanks B. You still at the same spot in Cali?
                        yea i'm still out here. i get the urge to move to some other state it seems like every 5 years or so and we been out here for 5. we may give Colorado a look soon.

Comment

yea i'm still out here. i get the urge to move to some other state it seems like every 5 years or so and we been out here for 5. we may give Colorado a look soon.
                          Colorado is a beautiful area. Maybe that will turn you into hillbilly!

Comment

Colorado is a beautiful area. Maybe that will turn you into hillbilly!
                            I miss the summer storms back east the most. Sun is great and all but when you don't see so much as a god damn cloud for 6-7 months of the year you start to feel like a roasted pepper.

Maybe I'll move to New Hope PA.... ;)

Comment

I miss the summer storms back east the most. Sun is great and all but when you don't see so much as a god damn cloud for 6-7 months of the year you start to feel like a roasted pepper.

Maybe I'll move to New Hope PA.... ;)
                              Growing up I thought I would move away from PA. Now I really love it here. I really enjoy experiencing all 4 seasons. You get some snow in the winter but not too crazy. Spring and fall are by far my favorite. If you move to New Hope you'll have to stop on by for some local steak on the grill and a glass of bourbon. When you see my incredible good looks in person I just might turn you away from women! Speaking of women how's Rado doing?

Comment

Working...
                              X