Word to your mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

Doing well, Chadd. I've been working from home since March 2020 and hanging out in Southern California. The weather suits me lol.... Kids are doing well. Younger one is 17 and in 12th grade and busy working on his college applications. Older one is a senior in college. He's a math major and deciding whether to go to grad school in math or physics.

How old are your girls?
    Oldest one graduated from college and bought her first home a couple months ago. Our 17 year old is in 12th grade and also working on submitting college applications. Our 11 year old is in 5th grade and our youngest (Maybe you didn't hear about him) is 5 and in kindergarten. We have all stages and a well blended family (step, bio, adopted). Very blessed my friend.

Did you move to Cali or 2nd home? Beautiful weather there!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

Oldest one graduated from college and bought her first home a couple months ago. Our 17 year old is in 12th grade and also working on submitting college applications. Our 11 year old is in 5th grade and our youngest (Maybe you didn't hear about him) is 5 and in kindergarten. We have all stages and a well blended family (step, bio, adopted). Very blessed my friend.

Did you move to Cali or 2nd home? Beautiful weather there!
      Nice, Chadd!

Our older son has some health issues, so my wife wanted to move down to SoCal to be close to him. We are just renting down here in Pasadena. It worked out ok, as both of us ar working remotely anyway due to the pandemic. If our son stays down here, we might buy something, but we want him to make his grad school choice before doing that. Younger one is applying to a bunch of East Coast schools, so he'll probably be on the other side of the country soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

Nice, Chadd!

Our older son has some health issues, so my wife wanted to move down to SoCal to be close to him. We are just renting down here in Pasadena. It worked out ok, as both of us ar working remotely anyway due to the pandemic. If our son stays down here, we might buy something, but we want him to make his grad school choice before doing that. Younger one is applying to a bunch of East Coast schools, so he'll probably be on the other side of the country soon.
        Sorry to hear about your son but awesome that you and your wife are able to help care for him. Good hearing from you Scrum!

Comment

Place is comming along nicely Chadd!! Good stuff brother...Get them turkeys lined up for me....lol

Comment

Working...
          X