No announcement yet.

I'm ALIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're excited to have you back Soda, get well soon brother.

Comment

good to see your ok. stay positive and you'll be back in the game in no time. important thing is that your kids still have a daddy.

Comment

So glad you are OK, soda!! Have you talked to BigJim...I've been trying to reach him to let him know, but he hasn't been online lately!!
        Last edited by Cory; 08-20-03, 11:26 PM.

Comment

glad to see you're alright soda!!!! hope you a speedy recovery :kiss:

Comment

I know how it is to have a reality check as well. It is scary as hell,
            to think about the people you would leave behind. I have two kids
            and they mean everything in the world to me. I have battled leukemia and a bone morrow transplant. All you want is to see your kids grow up and be sucessful in life. I am 28 years old,
            never been sick in my life, weighed 280 and lifted everyday, partied like a mf, rode my harley, and worked all the time. I still workout everyday,have fun now and then,ride when i can, but spend all the time i can with my family. Hope your ok man, I had to take 8 months off training and coming back from chemotherpy
            and radiation has been a mf. You will come back bigger and better if you want to. wish you well bro!

Comment

Reality checks...scary yet important once in a while.

Glad to see you're doing ok, BS. Warmest wishes for the best recovery!!!

Comment

Godspeed soda. Keep chin up.

Comment

Glad your back bro.....Get yourself well.

Comment

glad to hear your ok man!

Comment

Soda, good to see you're okay. Wish you a speedy recovery with as little pain as possible. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X