Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my bed... the usual.....

Comment

couch downstairs in our house, with me fucking her in the ass doggie style after having banged her pussy solidly.

DrG

Comment

in my bathroom while my shower warmed up... too bad I was all alone ! =/

Comment

Last time I had sex it was an all nighter and my first one, my older sister and her husband had a friend staying with them, well one night they bought him over, "bad idea after, I done started flirting when I look up and saw how damn fine he was..." I went home with her that night... we all sat around played cards, then he told my sis he was hot for me, so my sister said lets go skinny dipping and we did, lol what a great kisser, then we ended up stopping on the way back home for a bottle of wine, and picked up a game from walmart "SORRY"... we went home drank some wine and played strip poker, well after that we end up getting dressed again just to get back undressed, lol "thats when the game strip sorry was formed" play buy the game rules only thing is if a person bumps you back you have to strip clothing off, and they get to choose what goes, after clothes are gone you have to do what the person tells you to do either on anyone or just couples, No way i was going to go on my sis/ her husband, i just wanted to get it on with this guy... so i got bumped back and my brother inlaw said i needed to give this guy a BJ for 30 seconds.. wow.. :).. when i stop he was like aww man it was just starting to feel good... "but as you get closer to home there is no way anyone can get put back, so the next rule is if you are in the safety zone and caught with a sorry card, you have to do what all the other people agree on, trust me sometimes good and sometimes bad...lol "but that night this guy and i hooked up and we started on the couch, then the floor, then the back bedroom and the bath room, and back to the living room, noone slept that night, when we all decided it was time to hit the sack it was 7am and he pulled me into the back room for one more go at it... "not only was it my first all nighter, it was the first time i rode a guy"

I still say ~wow~!!!

Comment

Froggy...that sounds like so much fun! You gotta hook up with him again. :)

Comment

I would hook up with him again if he didn't sleep with another girl three days later and got an STD from her... sad but hey what can I say, I warned him about her but he didn't listen.... nahh i like this new guy i got now :D he is really sweet and nothing like all the others, but a bad boy too... LOL such :angel: 's :rofl:

Comment

Well this one got good publiicity at a sex game, so I guess I'll share it. My Fiance and I went to Fridays and she went down on me at the table with a bottle of Ketchup. She really likes ketchup.

Comment

shower, bedroom floor, and bed. doggy and missionary

Comment

In my pickup truck, in a busy street. In front of his friends house.

Comment

At home in bed, her on her back, ass hanging just off the edge of the bed and me standing. Then me on top, then doggie. We've been finishing with the tittie fuck lately though and I have to say I'm pretty damn fond of it! LOL

Comment

THE WIFE BENTOVER THE ARM OF THE COUCH DOGGIE-STYLE.

YES I'M A CHRISTIAN MAN BUT HEY IT'S LEGAL WE'RE MARRIED.LOL

Comment

In a Delta hotel in Ottawa.

Comment

we've been doing a lot of work to our garden outside. yesterday when i got home from work, i saw my man all tanned and slick with sweat after working on our patio and cutting stone all day. he looked so hot! i just walked right over to him, pulled up my skirt and bent over in front of him and told him to give it to me. i came almost immediately and then licked his cock till he blew all over my face and hair! mmmmm. making me hot just thinking about it!

Comment

Working...
                            X