Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else like people from different races exclusively?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMACKAVELI
    I'm like Baskin and Robbins. I want all the flavors.
    :agree:

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed54
      I like asian girls...
      you better you got the hottest one on the planet!!!! :)

Comment

i dont mind, i like all flavors.:)

Comment

I'm really attracted to Itallians. Tall, dark, and handsome. But I fell in love with a white red-head. GO FIGURE! :D Muah!

Comment

I'm pretty happy with my white girls but I have to say that the best looking girl I've ever been with was Korean and German- she was tall, dark and had green eyes- very exotic looking- and unhappily married- :bj:

Comment

I'm a bi-sexual female and have been with women of all races. I can't say I'm not attracted to women of any particular race because there's always at least one woman who would be the exception to the rule. Nor can I say I'm attracted to only one race because all races have ugly,undesirable women too. Variety is beautiful. I'm mixed myself even though I look all-white. And from experience...a tongue twirling inside me has no race...

Comment

Originally posted by BAiley
                Fillapino!! Can't get enough of them..Not sure what it is,
                Nice dark hair, perfect skin, little accent, dark skin, love
                the sex, perfect dark skin, hmmmmm!! what is it? LOL

My Ex is fillapino and now thats seems to be all I want to date..
                Come to Cali Baily. Tons of beautiful Pinays here in San Fran, San Diego, and Los Angeles. I know what you mean, Filipino girls are hot. And they keep themselves extremely clean, if you know what I mean! ;)

Comment

Im white and have only been with blackwomen never anything besides them,one day maybe Ill have sex with a white girl

Comment

It doesn't matter what nationality or race.....but I like big booties and big boobies, with small waists. Nice to play with and grab ahold for the ride!! Blue or green eyes reel me in from time to time. However, it seems now that I look back, I've stuck to Latina and Black girls, and one nice thick brunette white girl........AHHH, MEMORIES!! I need to make a phone call!!:agree: :doggy: :beaver:

Comment

I married a hispanic. I prefer the dark skin smooth look.

Comment

I have to chime in again and say, I LOVE ASIANS!!!! To me, there isn't anything more exotic than a hot asian girl.
                        :D

Comment

I love all women.

But my favorites include, Black & Mulatto women, South American Women, Spanish & Latinas, & european women. I also like North American women as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed54
                            I have to chime in again and say, I LOVE ASIANS!!!! To me, there isn't anything more exotic than a hot asian girl.
                            :D
                            your biased though because you have the hottest girl on the planet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigSoda
                              Im white and have only been with blackwomen never anything besides them,one day maybe Ill have sex with a white girl
                              My man, thats what I am talking about.

Comment

Working...
                              X