HOW DID YOU GET YOUR USER NAME???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luftdude
    I have a thing for the German Air Force and I've always liked the coast so Luftdude just made sense!

LD
    neither of the reasons you gave let me understand your username any better. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
      neither of the reasons you gave let me understand your username any better. :rofl:
      :rofl: You want me to break it down for you?

LD

Comment

I had nothing to put so I used my last name.

Comment

I have been sunkiss, or sunkissgirl for over 7 years now. I was out on a house boat one beautiful after none, a nice 3 story one. On the top is where we all sat and drank. Then we went water skiing, and played with the speed boats. By 5 oclock I had past out, forgot to put sunscreen on, not enough water. Got me 2nd degree skin burn from the sun. Kissed by the sun. Sunkiss.

Comment

Originally posted by bjbabe
            I love giving blowjobs! So i decide on naming myself bjbabe for that reason.
            That's what I like to hear. Nothing like a girl who LUVS to suck d*ck! Go on girl, handle your business!

Comment

Originally posted by sunkiss
              I have been sunkiss, or sunkissgirl for over 7 years now. I was out on a house boat one beautiful after none, a nice 3 story one. On the top is where we all sat and drank. Then we went water skiing, and played with the speed boats. By 5 oclock I had past out, forgot to put sunscreen on, not enough water. Got me 2nd degree skin burn from the sun. Kissed by the sun. Sunkiss.
              I was waiting for this one to get good and juicy.... what a letdown!

J/K!:D

Comment

I train in Grappling (Jiu-Jitsu). When grappling on the ground it is often referred to as 'rolling'. Jiu-Jitsu practitioners are also called Jiu-Jitsu 'players'.

Hence the name.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  I love you both. LOL ;)
                  i can get an article from another forum that says any woman can squirt....

can't say I believe it but I can get the article....

Comment

posting it in sex thread

Comment

house - is what i get called at the gym--
                      the 1 i put on because house was taken on a couple boards i post on-

Comment

Used to be my username (and still is actually) on return to castle wolfenstein...

Comment

wolfenstein is more addictive than heroin

Comment

MINE IS VERY SIMPLE, IT'S THE INITIALS TO MY NAME AND MUSCLE ADDED...PEACE. PL

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
                              My brother always used to greet me with "how's your stromboli hangin?"

Since stromboli is shaped like a giant dick, I was not offended.

He then started calling me Stromba. It started about 10 years ago and still does not call me by my real name anymore.
                              Interesting. I thought you just loved your winny or something. :D

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X