My body plays tricks on me?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My body plays tricks on me?!

I have the body type that if I didnt workout I would be skinny., fast metabolism. If I dont eat, I get small etc, like many ppl.

Anyway, I had a cold last week for 5 days and did not train. I ate alot less than usual because I was sick with a cold. Through these 5 days I was thinking, Im going to be down a few lbs. WELL. today my cold is totally gone and I jumped on the scale ready to be disappointed. I am now 3 pounds heavier! I am pumped! Training starts again monday (tomorrow). I was not expecting this. And no, im not on a cycle.

Just wanted to share.

Im the same way as u bro, if i dont eat i get skinny, and if i dont train i get smaller. But the weird thing is that recently when im on my cycles, i get sick and the weight stays the same or goes a few pounds heavier.

Comment

Maybe by taking it easy and resting, you conserved the calories that you did eat.

Comment

I dont know but i hate my body. Its weird cause im know im skinny if i dont eat and train. But when i do eat I look bloated, and my stomach gets big:(

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
          Maybe by taking it easy and resting, you conserved the calories that you did eat.

Thats what im thinking. Hmmm, maybe a big secret to bulking is not moving around, lol.

THE JUICE, lol bro!:D

Comment

Bulking for me has always been better when I incorporate a nap or two, and limit most of my activity to the gym only.

Comment

A little rest never hurt. Now get back in the gym.:D

Comment

Working...
              X