Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does trouble follow anyone else like a shadow..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
    5 members of the tuff SM internet gang were takin to the hospital with broken fingers from typing super mean messages to the other gang ...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: When will the madness end :rofl:
    That's pretty funny... Sorry to hear of your mishap Doom... time to leave that place... F_T

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
      YOUR STILL AVOIDING THE LEATHER PANTS ISSUE. Maybe it's the inner demons that make you wear them.
      that was my 2001-2002 eurotrash phase, I'll wear them for you though sweetness :drunk:

Comment

Doom, I did some searching, as suggested, and was just wondering about some questions. Why aren't you in Miami? Did you ever think of moving to Suburbia? I know it's not the most exciting place in the world, but usually all you have to deal with are assholes in their BMW's.

Chris

Comment

Miami is a project that fell through, I invested with the wrong people, and am here now with a legal battle to reclaim my investment
          As far as why Im still here, beyond that, it has to do with personal reasons, and unfortunatly, when ur in the middle of something, you cant just pick up and leave
          When the time is right, I will go back to seclusion, but for now, and as its always been, the city is my home

Comment

You be carefull, boss.. The world's abit more interesting with you in it.. ;)

Comment

cool moves intim is that u dancin up a storm? :p

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                Miami is a project that fell through, I invested with the wrong people, and am here now with a legal battle to reclaim my investment
                As far as why Im still here, beyond that, it has to do with personal reasons, and unfortunatly, when ur in the middle of something, you cant just pick up and leave
                When the time is right, I will go back to seclusion, but for now, and as its always been, the city is my home
                Sorry to hear about the stuff that fell through. Always welcome to come to suburbia and see what it's like.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
                  You guys dance like this when you go out and see if you don't get your ass kicked ...
                  :rofl:

Comment

AHHHH nevermind, it was stupid. LOL
                    I was makin a comment about the little dancing red stick figure. ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X