Nipples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nipples

Does anyone know if nipple piercing is painful? How about safe?

Yes it is painful and it is safe it done right. It's also very hot! Yummmm!

Comment

Mine are done. The pain was intense but only lasted about 1/2 second.

If you are thinking about it, go for it.

As far as safe goes, it is only as safe and sanatary as the place that does it. Check out the place before you do it.

Comment

I think guys with pierced nipples look HOT!

Comment

Heard it was painful, I wouldn't think it would be unsafe, and they look so hot! I wonder if you take them out after a while of having it in if it will scare or "go back to normal".

Comment

I used to have them done, had them for about 4 years, but took them off recently...:( I will tell you that it hurts and the second one hurt hella worse than the first one. I think thats because you know its coming and you know what to expect. It is safe, just make sure you go to a reputable place, with someone who has been doing it for a while. Before you get them done, go to the place, check it out and talk to the piercer and ask LOTs of questions!!!! Its also better if you know someone who has been pierced before to go with you. Also its up to you to take care of them after and make sure they don't get infected. You gotta clean them out with antibacterial soap at least 2x daily, IN THE SHOWER. And NEVER play with them and move the rings dry and unclean...you can push bacteria into the hole and can get massively infected. Also no lickin or sucking on them for a while! At least a few weeks anyway. If I remember correctly mine took about 6 months to totally heal all the way through. I think thats about it!! Hope this helps!:D

Comment

Both of mine are pierced and I have little silver skulls hanging from them!!! The chicks love it!!! When I went and had them pierced it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would!!! It was really more of a rush feeling I experienced!!! It awakened the senses and made me feel alive and refreshed...if that makes any sense to you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChicOnSwole
                I think guys with pierced nipples look HOT!

Well, after hearing this I can't resist

Here's mine
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
                  Well, after hearing this I can't resist

Here's mine

You are right Stromba. That is hard to resist!:)

Comment

Had mine done for almost 3 years. Hurt like a bitch when I got them done. The piercer said that they are the most painfull. You know what hurt more....getting them streched from 14 to 12 guage. They take about 6-12 months to heal completely. And if you are a girl worried about nursing, all you have to do is take them out about 3 months before and you will be fine. I know a lot of girls are worried about that.

Now for the reason I took them out...just imagine this....knee boarding, life jackets, and falling off the board. Needless to say getting the ring caught in the life jacket while skimming across the water did not feel all to great.

Comment

Just got them done, thanks for the advice. Wasn't as painful as i thought it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by bjbabe
                        Just got them done, thanks for the advice. Wasn't as painful as i thought it would be.
                        :worthless

Comment

hell i only got 1 nipple

Comment

i used to have mine done. and i almost completly tore my nipple off at work and had to take it out to let it heal. kind of got a strange looking nip now. i just have something else pierced :D

Comment

Originally posted by pierced one
                              i used to have mine done. and i almost completly tore my nipple off at work and had to take it out to let it heal. kind of got a strange looking nip now. i just have something else pierced :D

Do you have a PA ? or something else ?

Comment

Working...
                              X