Originally posted by TheStromba
      Well, after hearing this I can't resist

Here's mine
      :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by Lexi
        MrsP you are one lucky gal!
        :agree:

I love that he shaves his chest too. He's Italian and naturally very hairy, the combo of the pierced nipples and clean shaven chest really pleases me!

Comment

Do you have a PA ? or something else ?
          i have a PA. ican say without a doubt that was the best money I have spent.

Comment

Originally posted by pierced one
            i have a PA. ican say without a doubt that was the best money I have spent.

How was the pain factor compared to the nipple piercing ?

Comment

I got my nipple pierced 4 days ago, It hurts when you get the needle through and for a bit after, but it's not bad. Worse than getting a tattoo though. I'll post a pic when I get them developed.

Comment

How was the pain factor compared to the nipple piercing ?
                THe nipple was much worse. on a scale of 1-10 the pa was 4 the nipple was a 9. pa blead a lot though

Comment

My PA felt something like the quick sharpness of getting my ear pierced. They slighty numbed it. Afterwards, I don't remeber haveing any pain afterwards. But I also got my nipples done at the same time, so that may have distracted from the PA. (Piercing order they did the PA then the nipples though)

And TG, I have taken my nipples out since then. You would never be able to tell they have been pierced unless I show you and you look real close.

Comment

Well I felt left out so here are mine, or more like here were mine. It's kinda hard to see, but I had bars in them. I liked the bars better then the rings. Now I just have my tongue done.
                    Attached Files

Comment

ahhh, niple piercing...pretty painful i must say. but really quick. after i got mine pierced...just the leftt one though..cuz i didn't have enough money at the time for both. i walked outta the parlor with no shirt on. oh man did it sting when the wind blew. i had it in for about 2 years...kinda got tired of it, so i just took it out recently. now i have a regular right nipple and an inflated female look-alike swollen nipple.

Comment

just got mine done two days ago. felt alot better the second time. i have had them done twice. ice is a great thing.

Comment

Seems like repiercing isn't as bad as the initial time. I had my tongue done twice...first time it swelled up insanely, second time not at all.

Comment

i agree i have had my tongue done twice also it sucked the first time. didn;t even swell the second time.

Comment

Well, after hearing this I can't resist

Here's mine
                              im surprised your married to a woman.. you have to be the :ghey: est guy on the board. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X