No announcement yet.

Low carb dieters, read this:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, did I mention I washed it down with an ultra-sugary grape soda, and that I ate a couple of cream pastries for dessert???

(Yes, I was intentionally loading up on calories today...carbs included)

Comment

<Sound of shells being loaded into shotgun>:mad: :mad: :mad: :fufool:

:cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin:

Comment

I had egg whites and a little oatmeal. Now, I'm sitting here hungry (not to mention, shaking from the clen). :fufool:

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
          Oh, did I mention I washed it down with an ultra-sugary grape soda, and that I ate a couple of cream pastries for dessert???

(Yes, I was intentionally loading up on calories today...carbs included)
          grape soda eh? canucks... i always think cough syrup when i hear grape soda. puke.

Comment

mental note add hitmansb to kill list.

Comment

Bastard, I just had 4 oz, chicken breast, washed it down with water.

Comment

You're so mean :p

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                  grape soda eh? canucks... i always think cough syrup when i hear grape soda. puke.
                  When I was a kid, I actually liked the grape-flavored dimetapp because it tasted like a grape soda. Getting that medicine was the best part about being sick, besides getting to stay home from school.

If I had to go for an alternate ultra-sugary soda, I guess it'd be cream soda.

Comment

Hey your supposed to call it pop, at least over in western canada everybody called it pop.

Comment

Working...
                    X