No announcement yet.

i need an girlfriend:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense but your useing the cheap stuff. I've tried it, its alright but not great.

Comment

being serious here. if she cheated, dead the relationship, any kind at all with that girl

Comment

Originally posted by LiLPerronis
        well she cheated on me that is y we broke up but i want her back....so her b day is comming up thos friday what i am going to do is leave 3 roses on her car (red,white,yellow) and a card that says "we havent talked in a long time but happy birthday "and i am not going to put my name see if she calls and wonders
        I did something very similar once, with the card and rose thing on her birthday. I had dated this girl for like month and we hit it off great. Unfortunatly our lives were going in different directions. I didn't talk to her for like 3 months but still thought about her alot. So I left it for her on her birthday. Two weeks later she finally got ahold of somone that had my new number and she called. We saw each other for another two weeks but it still wasn't what it could be. It wasn't a situation of cheating but it was well worth it even to find out.

Comment

well this happened about 5 months ago and her b-day is this comming up friday.

Comment

Well I think if you still feel this way about her then you have nothing to loose. You might miss the chance of a life time if you don't try.

Comment

you are goin' to college......move on bro.....once a relationship goes bad....it is NEVER the same......you are gonna do fine in college and as soon as you get there....."EX who?????"

Damn I am goin' back to school in the spring:D

Comment

send her a dozen black flowers for her birthday, that should send a message

Comment

You know come to think about it. Its been 5 monthes since this has happened? Everytime i've had a girl cheat on me even if i broke up with them they were begging me back. If she didn;'t even beg or do anyting in her power to get back with you or atleast keep talking to you then i would calll it a lost cause. Cause if she could let it go 5 monthes and not try like a sycho to get you back. Then i doubt she was really in love. Cause poeple that are guilty and not in love would just let it go. But people that screw up and are in love will do everything in their power to get the other back.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed54
                    You know come to think about it. Its been 5 monthes since this has happened? Everytime i've had a girl cheat on me even if i broke up with them they were begging me back. If she didn;'t even beg or do anyting in her power to get back with you or atleast keep talking to you then i would calll it a lost cause. Cause if she could let it go 5 monthes and not try like a sycho to get you back. Then i doubt she was really in love. Cause poeple that are guilty and not in love would just let it go. But people that screw up and are in love will do everything in their power to get the other back.
                    But also at their age, they will almost always let thier pride get the best of them. Instead of following thier heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                      But also at their age, they will almost always let thier pride get the best of them. Instead of following thier heart.

good point thanx

Comment

i need a girl too

Comment

Hey LilP,

I like your roses idea. Its cute without being too pushy. A dozen roses would be a lil scary. You're both very young, and its easy to make mistakes. People change and grow and learn. And you guys haven't even been to college yet! If you miss her and you think you guys would be a great couple, why not give it a shot?

At the same time, there is so much non-comittal fun to be had at college that is more available than it will ever be again. That's something that's important to some people to experience, and it can make being faithful tough if you don't go to the same school as her. Just something to think about...consider whether you really want a gf in the college environment.

Comment

i am 20 and in my second year of college...and currently single...i think you need to move on hun.. there are Bigger and better thing in your life right now other than have a girlfriend.. you will meet someone at school don't worry so much!!

Comment

In my opinion, you should make amends with the girl that cheated on you. Repair the relationship -just- enough to have a booty call in hand. The more, the merrier.

Don't limit yourself to just one woman at your age. You need to build your memories now, to look back on later in life. I remember all the crazy stuff I got into much more than the mushy stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X