Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the majority of girls go for older guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about sexual experience? Stability?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      Well then how come all the women in there 30-40's hit on me more then women my own age? Not trying to be cool here either, just would like to know your thoughts.

I agree.....I think society has changed....I mostly date older women as well.....a lot of "career" women in their 30s and 40s want the good-looking you guy just as the 40 year old business datin the hot 25 year old girl

Comment

i didn't read all the replies cuz i know what most of them will say.....it is all about maturity. i am going to be 22 in october. now my last girl was a year older and since we broke up i have had girls 2-10 years older hitting on me. now i would consider myself mature, while i do have a party side still. it is all about how you treat the lady and how you connect IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjim33
          i didn't read all the replies cuz i know what most of them will say.....it is all about maturity. i am going to be 22 in october. now my last girl was a year older and since we broke up i have had girls 2-10 years older hitting on me. now i would consider myself mature, while i do have a party side still. it is all about how you treat the lady and how you connect IMO.

U mean M.I.L.F's Jim, hehehehehehe those are good:)

Comment

I have always liked younger guys! I guess I like feeling motherly!! :p

Comment

Working...
            X