Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i am going to ask her monday if she wants to go out to eat,thanx shibby

Comment

LilP, I agree with Petite. Don't listen to people who say once a cheater always a cheater. It all depends on the circumstances of what happened (there's a difference between, say, whether she was drunk one night in high school and made a mistake, and her going and having an affair behind your back at 45 years old), her ability to figure out why it happened (was she into the attention you weren't giving her at the time? was it the novelty? does she just like to chase? etc etc), her willingness to change, and her resolve to be good to you. One thing I've realized is that its easy to do things you want to do...and if she wants to be faithful, she will. The problem comes when she doesn't.

Comment

Not going against what any one has said, but...

We have all been there before, and if given the chance almost all off us would do it again, hoping for the best.

Comment

should i ask her monday if she wants to do n e thing this weekend????

Comment

I would just start talking to her and follow the lead of the way things are going. If it feels like a good time to ask then it probably is. If your unsure, then you've waited this long no need to be in a rush.

Comment

Working...
            X