Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats, sounds like big things for you

Comment

I'm sure you are happy with your placing, but do you feel that you got robbed too?

Did ya say to yourself, no freakin way!?

You look great! Get'em next time

Comment

Re: Agree you got ROBBED!

Originally posted by Henio
        This is going to sound weired...but here it goes.
        In cattle shows the color black wins over other colored cattle most of the time, it looks to be you lost to a bunch "Blond cows"
        :rofl:
        Take that for what its worth. :drunk:
        So if we are to read between the lines,

Are you calling BR a cow since she lost to a bunch of "blond Cows"

Gee, that's just not right! LOL

Lookin good BR

Comment

I agree...the girl who got first has the least amount of shape than anyone of them. You def got robbed.

Comment

Wow great job, you def. should have won

Comment

Yep I agree with everyone by the way do you have the phone #'s to those ladies :D :rofl:

Comment

lol...

Thanks everyone! I sent the pics to my dad and he said the same thing. I can't help but think that the girl who won had some pull in her direction for winning. But anyways, I hope I do better at nationals!!!
                Last edited by AsianPersuasian; 06-16-04, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianPersuasian
                  lol...

Thanks everyone! I sent the pics to my dad and he said the same thing. I can't help but think that the girl who won had some pull in her direction for winning. But anyways, I hope I do better at nationals!!!
                  :agree:You will do better! You most definitely got robbed! have one question though...I believe you have posted pics or wallpaper showing your face before...why cover it up now?

Comment

so when is BigRed going to do his Thong show. LOL :rofl:

Congrats AP, we are all proud of you.

Comment

Great job, AP! You definitely had the best figure there and your color looked awesome in the pic. You might want to clear up the smudgy-faced thing for the next one though cuz it will incrase yor chances of winning. I love girls with a defineable face :D

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
                        :agree:You will do better! You most definitely got robbed! have one question though...I believe you have posted pics or wallpaper showing your face before...why cover it up now?

She has posted face pics before. But she's not going to post anymore pics showing her face. I didn't like the idea of her doing it in the 1st place. Cause it'll always bite you in the ass. Cause there has been people locally that found this board and saw her on the board. And thats not good. Cause we don't want anyone locally knowing that she's on a steroid board. Or atleast thats what would be said.

Comment

Also...I've had problems with people and other websites stealing my pics. This is just a way to keep that from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by playthegame
                            Personally I think you got robbed!
                            I agree, but your face seems alitte on the bland side, it could be just me but huh dont take this the wrong way but huh I think that maybe you could like use like a mouth and some eyes and stuff. :D

But other than that, Yeah like you've got the hottest bod up there!:D

Comment

Congrats. Yeah even I don't like the first place girl and I LOVE blondes. The girl to her left is pretty hot though. Got her # by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                              X