Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bwahaha, please, everyone flame this tool!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spidey
    I didn't mean to come off as flaming Sana. That wasn't my intention. I just hate to see people made fun of and humiliated.
    you're just too nice :D

and i'm starting to PMS this week.

i just think that when a person comes onto a message board and posts pictures with captions like he has, he has no intentions of listening to advice anyway. there are always people who are going to want to stay in their deluded little world. this guy - i'm 99.99999999995% positive is one of those. otherwise, he would not be cycling like he is and remaining the size that he is.

it is painful at times because you try to help people and they go on to do what they want anyway. so once in a while, you let it all out by flaming one poor soul.

it may be harsh, but at least if he reads it and has some sense of reality, will realize that he needs to regroup. and at least eat more.

like i've said before in the AAS forum. people wondering why they gained 20lbs on cycle but 3 weeks after cycle, they're 5lbs lighter than when they started. they don't realize they eat different when they're on, they train different when they're on, and their whole intensity is different when they're on. once they come off, they eat 2 times a day and train like a girl. then they wonder if maybe they got bunk stuff.

aye, i'm off my soapbox.

just let it out spidey - let the inner bully out and nake fun of the schmuck. you might find it amusing :P

Comment

LOl, maybe you're right. Sometimes I think my antidepressant medication takes TOO MUCH of the edge off.

I gave him some advice on that thread. If he diss's it or posts anymore "I am HUGE" pictures, I'll flame him into a crispy critter, LOL.

Comment

Spidey, this guy needs a reality check, not someone to be nice to him. I see these kind of people all the time, lats flared screaming in the gym and they look like this guy. So you can keep on helping the guy out all you want, im going to keep making fun of the asshole. Its not like he is asking for any help or anything. He comes here post all his gear, which is a shit load mind you, and then says shit like "HUGE" and all that. Dont stick up for an asshole bro.

Comment

He'll be on the next Fox steroid show complaining about how he hasn't seen his sack in almost a year.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            Its not like he is asking for any help or anything. He comes here post all his gear, which is a shit load mind you, and then says shit like "HUGE" and all that.

:agree:

Exactly...this is what is so ridiculous. He's not coming here looking for advice...he comes off as someone looking to give advice, since he's so 'HUGE'. If he'd posted saying stuff like 'this is me' or 'working arms', it wouldn't be a big deal. But when you actually brag about being that size when doing those kind of cycles...it's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
              He'll be on the next Fox steroid show complaining about how he hasn't seen his sack in almost a year.. ;)
              :rofl:

Comment

He may not be the biggest guy, but he has a pimpin' hair style!:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Breeze
                  He may not be the biggest guy, but he has a pimpin' hair style!:rofl:
                  Ya from 1983. lol

Comment

Making fun of the stupid "mouth breathers" tooling around this world is what makes like worth living .

Comment

Working...
                    X