No announcement yet.

Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am staying at the Marriot on Westheimer not the Hilton. I am typing this from the hotel room. Pretty upscale area

We made reservations at Fogo de Chao for 8 tonite but we had a late lunch and some margaritas and I doubt I will be hungary by 8.

You guys are right, all the action is downtown, gonna try to hit it tonite, if not, def tomorrow. I'll post a report :)

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
      if you get a chance, go to eat at fogo de chao - it's down on westheimer blvd. if you like to eat meat, this is the best place you will ever go.
      Is that one of those Brazilan Steak Houses? They look awsome. I saw the advertisement for that restaurant on the airplane the other day in one of those magazines. We have a few here in New York but I have never been. Im a big meat eater so im sure I would love it. Im definitly going to have to go to one.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        Is that one of those Brazilan Steak Houses? They look awsome. I saw the advertisement for that restaurant on the airplane the other day in one of those magazines. We have a few here in New York but I have never been. Im a big meat eater so im sure I would love it. Im definitly going to have to go to one.
        i'm tellin you bro - best place to eat in the country. at least the best i have ever been to. BW-3 runs a close second, lol.

Comment

haha

two ends of the spectrum, but both are good...

Comment

Im going to give it a try.

2 citys I would definitly want to be in while bulking up, Houston and Kanses City. Kanses City has more BBQ restraunts then any other city on the planet. They have like 2 BBQ places per block.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
              Stromba, I think I may have met you last night at the hoobastank concert, but I honestly don't remember. I remember meeting some guys from florida.

We did not make it to the concert after th HR derby. We ended up at a club called "M bar" where they were airbrushing topless women in the front window.

If I knew you were gonna be downtown, I would have found ya & had a drink or 2.

It was alot of fun. That Main Street is a blast, there is alot to do.
              Even when a big event is not in town.

Houston gets 2 big thumbs up.

Comment

and Fogo de Chao was fucking awesome. 12 different kinds of meat that they keep piling on your plate untill you tell them to stop.

The service was incredible too. I spilled a glass of water at the table while my friends were at the salad bar.

6 guys swooped down on the table cleaned it up and got it reset with glasses and utencils before any of my friends got back from the salad bar.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
                  and Fogo de Chao was fucking awesome. 12 different kinds of meat that they keep piling on your plate untill you tell them to stop.
                  :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                    :drool:
                    after my show, we got to that place in the city. it's the same...

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba

The service was incredible too. I spilled a glass of water at the table while my friends were at the salad bar.

6 guys swooped down on the table cleaned it up and got it reset with glasses and utencils before any of my friends got back from the salad bar.
                      i knew you wouldn't be disapointed! :D the service is just as good as the food...

Comment

Glad that you had a good time while you were here in Houston. There is a lot to do, but after living here for my whole life I often sit around bored with nothing to do, and nothing in mind.

Comment

Working...
                        X