is it safe to buy shit on ebay....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tinfish
    congrats on saving 3 bucks juice. i will call you for help when i refi my house. :D
    :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
      congrats on saving 3 bucks juice. i will call you for help when i refi my house. :D
      you make fun but if you save 3 bucks on every DVD that you buy over a long period thats alot of savings. if you buy bigger things like TV's or computers you can save $300-$1000 from what they are in stores.

Comment

I buy stuff all the time on ebay... if any of your girls like the clothes from Victoria's Secret, you can get them on there --brand new-- for next to nothing. I just bought a pair of white VS pants that were in the catalog for $59 for $11.50. They have all the tags in them, they are the real thing. Ebay is such a great place.

Comment

Are you gonna model them for us? hehe.

I order stuff on there alot. It is so much cheaper than the stores. I got a vaccuum for like $30 less than the stores and it was brand new.

Comment

sure, i'l take a pic in my new white pants... someday when I wear them

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
              I buy stuff all the time on ebay... if any of your girls like the clothes from Victoria's Secret, you can get them on there --brand new-- for next to nothing. I just bought a pair of white VS pants that were in the catalog for $59 for $11.50. They have all the tags in them, they are the real thing. Ebay is such a great place.
              ya people think that things like that are fake on ebay but they dont realize that there are actuall stores on ebay that are huge multi-million dollar companys.

Comment

I sold my 1988 Honda Fortrax Quad on there for 1200$.

Sold my Computer on there for $600

Sold a swiss army watch on there for $300

Sold my Nextel phone on there for $245

Sold my PS2 with a few games for $345

And I also bought my current Dell Laptop on ebay for $800. At the time it was worth 1200$ so I saved 400$ from store price.

That is all stuff that would have just sat around for ever and collected dust. Because Of ebay I made a nice little profit off of stuff I dont even use anymore.

Comment

Cool do you still have nextel?

Comment

Originally posted by Timma
                    Cool do you still have nextel?
                    Yep, I have the i730. Alot of people dont like nextel but I have never had a problem.

Comment

Yeah i bought a 3rd row seat for my tahoe off of Ebay. Cost me $700 and the dealer wanted $1300. I was just fruckin wit juice.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        Yep, I have the i730. Alot of people dont like nextel but I have never had a problem.
                        Have you ever been out in the country with your phone? I'm looking to switch to them and I do go out in the country alot and want to know how the signal is out of the coverage area.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma
                          Have you ever been out in the country with your phone? I'm looking to switch to them and I do go out in the country alot and want to know how the signal is out of the coverage area.
                          Well there isnt any country around here but I have had my phone all over the US and it worked fine. It depends on how far in the country you mean. If you mean like "the nearest town is 3 hours away" then no cell phone will work because there is no phone towers. My phone did work when we drove from Miami to Key West. That drive is pretty remote with Ocean on both sides of you and like 1 gas station every 100 miles. That is the farthest I have been away from a populated area with it and it worked fine.

Comment

Wow look what i found, also some old shit i used to have before. Im gonna check out the local shops and see if they have this if not to get me one of these. I used to love SuperMario Bros, the first one that came out. All those good games ruled.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Comment

Working...
                            X