13 Guage Today - Ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puddles
    Try getting an eppidural while you're in full labor.

The blood donation trucks are all over the place here, due to the hurricane blood is in short supply.

GT & others who donate, props to you all!
    i've had an epidural too while having surgery on my ankle, because of it they didn't have to use much general anesthetic so I woke up in the middle of the procedure and said hi to the dr.'s and nurses, didn't feel a thing. But i couldn't pee for hours afterwards and they had to catheterize me... i felt that though dammit... why couldn't the epidural mask that too?

Comment

I've given bone marrow before, not sure of the gauge, but that thing was huge. I did it for money ($150). Definately worth it, although having a giant needle drilled into your hip is strange - I couldn't walk right for a day or two

Comment

Biggest I ever had in me was 18g. Tried to get that suspension in me, that shit HURT. Didn't even get it that far in.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedBeachBum
          I've given bone marrow before, not sure of the gauge, but that thing was huge. I did it for money ($150). Definately worth it, although having a giant needle drilled into your hip is strange - I couldn't walk right for a day or two
          Dude, what is up your avatar? That just isn't right.

Comment

Giving blood is really good for you (lowers your iron levels, which most people believe is good for you)

http://www.cnn.com/2000/HEALTH/04/26/give.blood.wmd/

I used to give all the time but with all the shots I took to go on this deployment they'll never let me give again.

Comment

Working...
            X