UAS CHICKS IS IT WORTH THE RISK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAS CHICKS IS IT WORTH THE RISK!!

jus bin in a chat room & got chating with this woman from florida which is were im off to soon!!! & she wants to hook up!!! she sent me a pic of her via email & woof!!! shes hot... problem is im going with my women......question is are hot older american woman woth the risk???:beaver: :beaver:

USA chicks not UAS... see she,s got me all hot n bothered already!!!

Comment

Let me see if I understand. Your going to florida with your girlfriend so you can cheat on her. On top of that, the girl your cheating on her with you met in a chat room? lol. How old are you? To be honest you sound like a jack ass to me.

Comment

is that rite... ohhh well...

Comment

:agree: What a tool. I know someone where that happened to and now he's all fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTINUK
            USA chicks not UAS... see she,s got me all hot n bothered already!!!
            :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTINUK
              is that rite... ohhh well...
              yes that right ole chap. i hope you dont think your going to come to florida and ask for a spot of tea. you talk like that and one of the South Beach fags is likely to have his way with your fresh euro ass. :ghey: :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                yes that right ole chap. i hope you dont think your going to come to florida and ask for a spot of tea. you talk like that and one of the South Beach fags is likely to have his way with your fresh euro ass. :ghey: :D
                :rofl: :agree:

Comment

:rofl: :rofl:

Comment

gawd this is a great site.!! that has to be the best response yet. i initially thought that the question was a lame joke but apparently it was serious.
                    Last edited by MarcusMaximus; 09-02-04, 01:54 PM.

Comment

gotta hand it to him, not very afraid of std's out there. Probably already has em.

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

So you "meet" a hot chick in a chatroom, and your going to Florida with your girlfriend, and you want to know if it will work out between the 3 of you? I think you should do it, then come back here later and let us know how it turned out. By the way, that girl could very well be a dude. :3some:

Comment

What are you talking about chappy, your from pommy land, with devinshire poofer tea and all that gay stuff, i bet you still talk like a pom, lol

Comment

:p

Comment

Working...
                              X