No announcement yet.

UAS CHICKS IS IT WORTH THE RISK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you talking about chappy, your from pommy land, with devinshire poofer tea and all that gay stuff, i bet you still talk like a pom, lol
    Major, how about a translation:D

Comment

A pom is a derogatory term for an Englishman in Aus/NZ, usually used in the phrase "pommy bastard :)) I've heard it stands for Prisoner of Her Majesty, referring to the original Englishmen who were convicts shipped to Australia.

Poofter is British/Auz/NZ equivalent of fag, not quite sure of the reference to Devonshire..
      Last edited by Scrumhalf; 09-03-04, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by majoradams
        What are you talking about chappy, your from pommy land, with devinshire poofer tea and all that gay stuff, i bet you still talk like a pom, lol
        Im from New Jersey you dumb ass. I think your confused by the UK flag under my name. Born and raised in America bro.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          Im from New Jersey you dumb ass. I think your confused by the UK flag under my name. Born and raised in America bro.

hey dude, i always thought u were from LA, Cali before when i first joined here.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
            hey dude, i always thought u were from LA, Cali before when i first joined here.
            im from the east coast bro. i had to tell a few fibs back then because a few people had an obsession at the time. hope you understand what i mean..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              im from the east coast bro. i had to tell a few fibs back then because a few people had an obsession at the time. hope you understand what i mean..

:agree: . How are the big cities over there dude.
              Last edited by JUICE; 09-30-09, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X