Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shibby
    That was only 3 weeks ago yesterday.
    thats the thinking these people have bro. he thinks 3 weeks is along time not to drink. can you imagine this tool dieting for 12 weeks on nothing but chicken, steak, and oatmeal. He would be bitching everyday.

Comment

my best an personal advice on this is that some people have to learn the hard way. All you have to do is give your advice and opinion once and if they dont listen, too bad.

About alcohol, its a big no no while on gear. Ive done it before and regret it, but thank god im ok. I rather drink about a month or 2 while off gear. Or even on special occasions only. Cause then it getts into a habit and an every weekend thing and thats when u go down.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        You sound like one of those names that Arnold calls people. What is it again? Oh yes, Girly Man! "Im depressed", "i cant hold on to the squat bar because it hurts my neck", "i cant eat because i feel sick". do you ever not complain about something? people are so soft nowadays, can you picture Gen. Macarthur saying "im depressed". stop bitching, either go balls to the wall or take up golf because i dont think your cut out for this lifestyle.
        Or George S. Patton even.

LD

Comment

Originally posted by Luftdude
          Or George S. Patton even.

LD
          Those kinda guys dont exist anymore. Nowadays we have men turning into women, kids with metal spikes in there head, kids that bitch and complain about every damn thing and the list goes on.. Damn world has gone to shit.

Comment

Reminds me of those 100% tough commercials where the guy gets kicked in the head by the horse and he just puts his hat back on and the guy who carries his horse across the river. Like B said, these guys just don't exist anymore.

Comment

i think you all meet up with each other and have anal sex

Comment

except juice

Comment

Originally posted by Slashmonay
                  except juice

:dunno:

Comment

Working...
                  X