Serious Question.. Lump on Testicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Question.. Lump on Testicle

Hey guys, for about 2 years now I have had a small lump about the size of a pea on my left testicle. It is not hard or anything and it has not grown either. I made an oppoinment with a urologist to get it checked out. I just wanted to know if any of you guys have had something simalar or know anything about it. I was thinking maybe a small cyst or even tumor. It actually feels just like a small part of my testicle has grown outward into a little lump. I know some of you might find this funny but im looking for something that might put my mind at ease. Thanks guys.

Sana -----> :nutkick: <----- You

Comment

Could it be the epidimis? The tubs connecting the testicles to the body? Those are prone to get infections, which cause them to swell slightly. I guess that could be inrepreted as a bump. However teh small pea size lump doesnt sound like that,.

Comment

i dont know what to say bro, but its a good thing ur gonna get checked, thats the only way to find out what the problem is.

Comment

Originally posted by Titan
          Could it be the epidimis? The tubs connecting the testicles to the body? Those are prone to get infections, which cause them to swell slightly. I guess that could be inrepreted as a bump. However teh small pea size lump doesnt sound like that,.
          Not sure bro, the bump is on the left side of my left testicle. But like I said, this little bump has been the same for about 2 years, I dont think it would be an infection that stayed the same for 2 years. I dont know though so thats why im asking.

Comment

but does it bother u or hurt

Comment

Let me ask you guys something else. Say its a tumor or even testicular cancer, wouldnt those type of things grow? Like wouldnt the lump have gotten bigger? Do all tumors grow? Just trying to eliminate some opptions of what it could be because mine has not grown or changed. Could it be a strain or something that happend when i was lifting awhile ago?

Comment

Nothing to joke about, good luck at the doc. We'll keep you in our prayers here at our house.

Here's some possible info:

http://my.webmd.com/hw/raising_a_family/ug1045.asp

http://my.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_...?navbar=ug1045

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/...ididymitis.htm
                Last edited by decadecadeca; 09-16-04, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
                  but does it bother u or hurt
                  well every once in awhile i do kinda feel a dull ache.

Comment

Yeah I would say def get that checked out, when it comes to my boys anything out of the ordinary would scare me

Comment

I don't think if it's benign it grows. Also do you remeber any type of trauma to it? Could be scar tissue. But I'm no doctor.

Comment

Does it hurt if you squeeze it? A general rule of thumb, is that if it hurts , it is safe (not always). Let us know what the urol. says.

Comment

May want to check with teek on this. Doesn't sound normal dude. Plus you've been on test for how long straight?

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                            Bouncer:

Why in the hell have you waited this long though:confused:

You should always get checked twice a year.
                            Not sure bro. Stupid I know. I was reading up on it today and finally decided that I better just go get it checked out.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                              Let me ask you guys something else. Say its a tumor or even testicular cancer, wouldnt those type of things grow? Like wouldnt the lump have gotten bigger? Do all tumors grow? Just trying to eliminate some opptions of what it could be because mine has not grown or changed. Could it be a strain or something that happend when i was lifting awhile ago?

i foud this pic on a web lage on testicular tumor. Looks scary

:(

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic3232.htm
                              http://www.bioscience.org/atlases/tu...tis/testis.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X