No announcement yet.

I think sombody killed my dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about that Timber. Dogs are awesome and for some one to poison her would be heartbreaking to say the least. I would have to get some payback.

Shibby...sorry to hear about your misfortune with your grandmothers dog. Like Puddles said though, she is hurt and taking it out on you. It will pass just give it time.

Praying for both of you!

Comment

sucks... sorry to hear it.

Comment

that's so sad, sorry timber for your loss

Comment

Sorry to hear it pal. She was a very pretty girl. If somebody hurt my little boy I would not rest until they suffered the same fate. May whoever did that to your dog rot in hell.

Comment

It could very well have been mushrooms. Some mushroom toxins kill through liver failure. Your dog's liver being 3 times normal size probably means extreme liver inflamation.

Did you have a necropsy done?

Comment

I suspect I will never know what really happened or who is responsible although the list is very short.I am better off not finding out as my temper can be rather destructive and I don't really have the time to go to jail and court and all that.

I didn't have the autopsy done because I just didn't want to spend any more money on her after she died. I have been having enough problems just picking up her stuff and putting it away. I am pretty devastated by the whole thing.

I think it is better to try to move on and consider another dog. I not only lost my bud but also my security system. It just seems so dam quiet around hear now

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
                I suspect I will never know what really happened or who is responsible although the list is very short.I am better off not finding out as my temper can be rather destructive and I don't really have the time to go to jail and court and all that.

I didn't have the autopsy done because I just didn't want to spend any more money on her after she died. I have been having enough problems just picking up her stuff and putting it away. I am pretty devastated by the whole thing.

I think it is better to try to move on and consider another dog. I not only lost my bud but also my security system. It just seems so dam quiet around hear now
                i know its hard man. maybe your right, the best thing to do is maybe start all over again with a new pup. Sorry again about your loss.

Comment

Thank you everyone and you to Shibby, I feel for you predicament

Comment

sorry for your loss bro

Comment

Sorry for the loss man.

LD

Comment

I would have to find out! I wouldn't be able to sleep til the person responsible was strung up by their privates and gutted like a fuckin' fish!

Comment

damn sad my dog is my boy!
                          if someone killed him I'd hate to think what I do if I found out who did it.

Comment

Unfortunately without proof that my neighbor actually through something over the fence my hands are tied. You just cant go beating the piss out of people without knowing for sure. I would have better ways of dealing with the issue anyway. I have 2 houses I'm putting on the market this spring that I own outright. Hear in Massachusetts that is almost 1 million dollars worth of property. I am just moving on with my life and leaving this behind.

Comment

Working...
                            X