Kinda makes me sick....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decadecadeca
    Ok, fuck it. I'm an asshole because I don't wanna see two fellas go at it. No problem
    no, you're not an asshole because you think two men together are not right. you are being an asshole for having the double standard of a gay guy soliciting a guy for pictures being worse than a straight guy soliciting a woman for it.

if the act of soliciting for ass and tit shots is what is annoying you - as expressed in your original post - then it should apply evenly to men, women, straight, elephant. ya know what me mean?
    Last edited by sana; 10-06-04, 02:43 PM.

Comment

I agree, fitness forums aren't the place to troll for nudie pics, by any race, creed or sexual preference. And before I dig the hole any deeper I'll just leave it at that.....

Comment

I just received this PM on another board and I am not offended in the least. As wild as it may be, it is quite an ego boost to have someone idolize you this much.

"I would love to be down on the floor smelling your feet when not on my knees sucking on your dick or kissing your ass!"

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by sana
          if the act of soliciting for ass and tit shots is what is annoying you - as expressed in your original post - then it should apply evenly to men, women, straight, elephant. ya know what me mean?

Hey, Hey!! Let's leave elephants outta this, huh? Some trunk shots are always pretty hot, ya think?

:elephant:

Comment

Working...
          X