Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that in college we need to.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also i jumped into my career very early because of an opportunity. and even though i would make the same decision again, part of me wishes i experienced that college social life a bit more

Comment

I'm in school right now studying to be a teacher, and I see a reason for every single class that you take in k-12 and beyond. Every class that you take may not have anything to do with your area of study, but it shows that you can follow direction and get something out of information. It does also make you well rounded in everything else. You use every subject you learn wether you think you do or not. I'm not trying to be all anal about this. I could go on forever, but i'll save you the torture.

Comment

GASP.....do you realize what a cruel tease it is for you to use the word 'anal', displayed in such close proximity to your avatar?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
          GASP.....do you realize what a cruel tease it is for you to use the word 'anal', displayed in such close proximity to your avatar?!?!
          :eek:

Comment

I've been in college for 17 years straight now, I've got 13 more years to go before I get the degree I'm after...RETIREMENT:D

Comment

Originally posted by edvedr
              i back them both up.
              i also agree.

having had a more rounded educational experience helps you not only have the ability to relate more easily to various people you encounter in a corporate environment, but also, in different types of classes from lit to physics, you're being taught various ways to solve problems.

just learn - be open, enjoy these days of your life. once you step out into the "real world" you're gonna miss it :)

edvedr - i'm like you, i finished my degree in 3 1/2 years. i started my first job before i even turned 21... i can say for sure that i regret not having finished that last semester so i could have enjoyed a leisurely last semester :D

Comment

I spent all this time having to learn college algebra, and I can honestly say that I havnt used it ONE single time..........

Comment

Working...
                X