Swingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rock
    I don't think I could ever share my lady with another guy.......I would have to take a walk to the closet and get the protection piece
    ;)
    What's that...a condom so you could get him in the :moon: ?

:D

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
      What's that...a condom so you could get him in the :moon: ?

:D
      Now play nice or I'll tell Stromba to :spank: :whip:
      Then again what am I thinking you will like that too much.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
        Now play nice or I'll tell Stromba to :spank: :whip:
        Then again what am I thinking you will like that too much.
        You know me well. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
          "Have camcorder, will travel."
          You're so funny Auri....
          :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

It's a good time

My wife (redhead, 26) and I (31) have been swingers for a bit and really enjoy it.
            It's great fun, but you MUST Be 110% secure with your spouce FIRST! It takes maturity and you must be thoughtful of ALL concerned. It may sound odd, but I've found it interesting to try to consider the feelings of a GUY during sex. NO I don't do anything with guys, I'm all str-8 ... I adhere to the "GhostBuster's" rule: Never Cross the Streams.
            But while he's watching me having sex, even Rough sex, with his little bride... I'm courteous for her sake and his. Never take it further than what EVERYONE is willing to do.

It's not for everyone.
            Love to discuss it or talk about it further.
            Your Bro.
            John
            :3some:
            :doggy: :kiss: :smooch: :smooch: :woot:

Comment

You're cool Brother John AKA BJ???
              :D :agree:

Comment

Swings are gross. There's always gum on them and stuff. Damn kids are always slobs. Plus they are always old and pretrified. I wonder if you can carbon date old gum. "Like say - ancient american indians chewed this gum, and over here you can see the flint spear point he used for the hunt! It's grape flavored, because we all know it gave them endurance as they chased their dinosaur victims. Probably not that dinosaur with the three horns, it looked a little too mean even for our friends, the ancient indians of america."

Comment

Hmmm one of favorite subjects. My exwife and I were swingers for 5 years and we had some good times and bad times just like anything else people. Hell you would be amazed at the people you meet in swing parties. Company CEO's, lawyers, police officers, Health care workers, teachers, Doctors you name it. Hell we even went on a swingers cruize on board a cruise ship to Mexico one time. Want to talk fun... you have no idea lol.

Here are some tips for you Ditsz,
                  1. Know what you and your mate want before you persue this.
                  2. Make sure that neither one of you are the jealous type.
                  3. Make sure that you and your mate make concrete guidelines regarding what is what is not allowable during the encounter.

4. Most importantly agree that if the experience is not a pleasent one due to any bad feelings that either one of you might have afterwards then both of you should not attempt it again. Means you are not cut out for the lifestyle and should not be involved with it.

Hope this helped now go out and live those fantasies!!!! Inkman

Comment

Working...
                  X