• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shibby
    :dunno: :wacko:
    :kiss:

Comment

I herd he had a renegade urin streem and pee'd all over the bunny ears on his right foot

Comment

Depends...not just for the over 60 crowd. ;)

Comment

Sorry bouncer..... It always seems like in one of the "Dramas" going on , on the board..

I should have backed off..but I am sorry that i want my case ,points and views to be heard too,,

I will try to cut the drama out bouncer :D

LC ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
            I herd he had a renegade urin streem and pee'd all over the bunny ears on his right foot
            It has that problem since I got my PA. Can't just stand there and let it hang or the second stream hits my pants. :woot:

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
              It has that problem since I got my PA. Can't just stand there and let it hang or the second stream hits my pants. :woot:
              :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
                I used to be able to say that I was never involved in any drama , but it drags every down sooner or later ... I see your point on the issue Trip , and I kinda agree , but sometimes , it is just certain people who really have the ability to get under your skin !

Hey Teek, I'm with ya, I'm not immune to this stuff either, lol

Kayak, funny post.

IMHO, this site has less drama than most, what we all go through to do what we do takes so much courage and dedication in general, whether it's to win a trophy, tone up, drop a ton, it should all be encouraged and respected and supported

GO COWBOYS

Comment

Originally posted by trip

GO COWBOYS
                  ya, i said the same thing. to bad they suck!! lol. hey check out www.superiorsportschat.com when you get a chance. its a brand newe board all about sports.

Comment

Bouncer that is the smartest damn thing ive ever seen you post.

Comment

cowboys suck.

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                        cowboys suck.

:agree:

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                          cowboys suck.

It's official, you're the first person on my I don't want to see your posts button if their is such a thing........just kidding.

My heart is with the Giants cause I'm a Jersey Boy, yet, I live next door to the boys and they have become a good friend through the years.

Comment

Originally posted by trip
                            It's official, you're the first person on my I don't want to see your posts button if their is such a thing........just kidding.

My heart is with the Giants cause I'm a Jersey Boy, yet, I live next door to the boys and they have become a good friend through the years.

Giants and a Cowboys fan...how is that possible? lol;)

Comment

Working...
                            X