Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been to a "foam party" at the club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

depends on the club. some clubs keep the foam to a minimum. where others, you are swimming in it. dont where real nice clothes, and shower right after. foam + sweat isnt the cleanesty thing.

but i would go to one in a heart beat :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
      I have been to 3 of them. Great time if you are on E, or G. Probably not the greatest if you are not. Way too much groping and funny business going on in the foam for the average drunk person to enjoy. Defenitly go, stay out of the middle and keep your guard up.

just my experiences and $.02
      :eek: :D

Comment

dont forget to bring the ky,. makes sex a lot easier in the club. foam will dry out

Comment

<--- starts singing to Irishgirl

~~~I can be your bodyguard~~~

Comment

There fun once in a while, but like everyone else has already said, nothing but groppin and a grabbin...you'll come out smelling funky and covered with crap

Comment

Thanks everyone. I actually brought up the safety issue with him, and he said "that's why you can stay in the dj booth with me if you want" so maybe I'll go seeing as I have a safe place to hide out : D

Mrs P, I'm sure there will be something going on while you're here!

Comment

my sister went to one and she said the foam ruined the clothes she was wearing, so be careful what you decide on wearing....

Comment

Originally posted by Irishgirl
                  Going with a bunch of big guys sounds fun :D
                  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Irishgirl
                    I actually brought up the safety issue with him, and he said "that's why you can stay in the dj booth with me if you want" so maybe I'll go seeing as I have a safe place to hide out : D
                    What a fuckin scumbag, don't get me started......:mad:

Comment

Like someone said earlier, wear your bathing suit and since you're going with a bunch of bigass guys, you should be cool. You'll prolly have fun, they're cool every now 'n then.

Comment

Working...
                      X