Official "The OC ( Orange County )" Thread 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigRed54
    I'm telling ya, Smallville is much better than the OC this season. They come on at the same time. I know Shibby, you can't get the WB.

I've tried watching Smallville, but I just can't get into it...I think it sucks. :thumbsdow

Comment

I only caught the last half hour.

Comment

Watched it all, what do you want to know?

Comment

Yea, Ryan is back in the school and part of Sandy's conditions was that the Dean find a job on the east coast. Seth and Summer set up, what's her face, to meet the Dean at the hotel for some make up time (because Summer told that girl, she saw the dean making out with another teacher). They said they had pictures on there side kick of it, but didn't really.

Comment

caught it last night, the next episode should be a good one. The story line with the chick with the fake identity is a little lame though, don't really see where it going

Comment

I'm going to guess next season will have them all at Berkley. Seth will go because Ryan is going and then Summer will go because she has no reason to go to Brown and Marissa will be there. But I think summer will go without knowing Seth is going. We will see how this develops a lot more tonight.

Comment

I love the new twist with Anna. I think she is the hotest woman on the show and really the best one for Seth. Now the obvious is that Ryan's kid would come back into the picture and Marissa would come to her sense's. I willing to bet that the drug the chick was given at the party will be GHB.

Comment

Working...
                X