Mike Tyson VS Bob Sapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blm
    As long as Sapp can lean on or hold Tyson, he has it licked. Tyson gets so frustrated when he gets leaned on or held continuously (i.e. Holyfield incident). He looses what little focus his pea sized brain can muster and it's all over. Unless he luckily lands one of his stunners.
    bro, have you ever seen sapp in the ring? lol, he trips in his feet when nobody is hitting him. Tyson would knock him out in under 3.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      bro, have you ever seen sapp in the ring? lol, he trips in his feet when nobody is hitting him. Tyson would knock him out in under 3.
      Then this should be a very interesting match, if it ever happens. Sapp is a powerful clutz and Tyson is an unstable, powerful, nut job. I wouldn't know where to put my money on this one, there are too many "fuck up" factors to consider between the two of them. Personally, I would like to see it go a few vicious rounds of bloody brawling. It never works that way though.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
        Then this should be a very interesting match, if it ever happens. Sapp is a powerful clutz and Tyson is an unstable, powerful, nut job. I wouldn't know where to put my money on this one, there are too many "fuck up" factors to consider between the two of them. Personally, I would like to see it go a few vicious rounds of bloody brawling. It never works that way though.
        Bet on somthing cazy happening. I say Tyson flips out and kicks Sapp in the nuts runs into the crowd terrorizing everyone causing a giant riot . He is then found 2 weeks later in a Mexiacan Cematry wearing a Sambrero(sp) and roller skates and not recalling how he got there after the 2 week cocain/alcohol binge. He then goes back to the states get the other side of his face tatooed move to asia and becomes a Thai stick fighter. Bet the farm on it.

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer59
          Bet on somthing cazy happening. I say Tyson flips out and kicks Sapp in the nuts runs into the crowd terrorizing everyone causing a giant riot . He is then found 2 weeks later in a Mexiacan Cematry wearing a Sambrero(sp) and roller skates and not recalling how he got there after the 2 week cocain/alcohol binge. He then goes back to the states get the other side of his face tatooed move to asia and becomes a Thai stick fighter. Bet the farm on it.

:eek: :rofl:

Comment

You forgot to add....when he is terrorizing the crowd, he picks up two children and eats them like giant borritos...found 2 weeks later in Mexico...w/a necklace of human bones resembling that of childrens remains...:eek:

Comment

part of terrorizing the crowd would be of course eating the children but also sodomizing as many guys as he could while yelling "this is what its like to be in prison bitch!"

Comment

Sapp has NO CHIN!! He hits hard, but very sloppy, is unschooled and has only been fighting for 2 years approximately. Tyson would beat him in the 2nd.

However, if this fight goes ahead, it will be a work (fixed). Sapp is huge in Japan and is K-1's greatest crowd puller. They wouldn't want him to get beat in the potentially biggest fight of the year. Expect to see Sapp get the W in more than dubious circumstances.....and if you think Tyson wouldn't do a fixed fight...think about it, the guy is bankrupt enough to even consider this fight. A guy like tyson should be sitting back now and being adored, instead he has become a sideshow

Comment

Working...
                X